Dumbo RC DDF350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuzz

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Muraco
I’ve received my DumboRc DDF350 this week, with X6FG receivers, 1 in each of my Muraco and Radix.
Setting the steering end points is easy and so much better than the stock transmitter.

There's way more on this transmiter than I'll ever need, I think 10 channels! but I only need steering and throttle really.

BUT (and can anyone help here?) I have programmed two models on my transmitter; 1) RADIX and 2) MURACO. I set the end points and set up the RADIX as the receiver/transmitter that comes are already bound. I bound the other I've put in the Muraco. Then tested by switching the transmitter model memory to the RADIX… and it still controlled the MURACO. Shouldn't the model memory only operate the model that is bound? Or am I binding incorrectly? The instructions for the transmitter are very basic.

I don’t want end points getting mixed up depending which car I use.

And how do you get the gyro to perform? How can’t be tested without driving? I’ve found the gyro on the transmitter but turning it on doesn’t seem to do anything. Do the corally cars esc’s recognise the receiver/transmitter has a gyro?

Any help or a manual download would be awesome 🙌🏼

Chuzz let us know how you get on once you have worked out how everything works. I agree about setting end points on RTR Controller.

Chuzz let us know how you get on once you have worked out how everything works. I agree about setting end points on RTR Controller.
When you say everything, there’s no way I’ll use everything. I’ve set the endpoints of the steering. I’ll try and see if the gyro works (no signs of it working when enabled just at a standstill) at some point. Might play with throttle curves etc and how much the brake works but what I thought I was doing to adjust braking, again at a standstill didn’t seem to make any difference.

The model memory; I posted my questions on the “Do RC” YouTube channel. What I ascertained is that the transmitter binds to say 3 receivers in 3 models. If all the models were ‘on’ you’d control all 3 at the same time. Do the model memory just remembers the specific saves of what you programme (ie steering end points). So switching between models (I only have two) must make sure to use the correct model memory otherwise steering etc may be totally out.

Seems a lovely transmitter though, more than I’ll ever need.

Just a shame there is no manual online, unless these are aimed at more experienced rc fans who know what everything is (I’m certainly not).

Hi ian986…
I've made another step today! Finally got the gyro turned on! YOu have to press the tiny button on the receiver 3 times quickly, this changes the light from green to a yellowish green, shake the car and the gyro works. I've programmed CH3 button to switch on off, on the transmitter the Gyro Action is enabled. And I've used the CH6 dial to be able to turn it up or down.
Just need to go and give it a rip now, can't wait!

Hey Chuzz,

So you have had it a month now how are you getting on with the new Dumborc ? Do you notice any other advantages of standard controller ?

Hi new to forum
Having problems with my dumbo ddf350
I've bound and stored 3 trucks model model 2 and model 3 but all my 3 trucks work with all the three model numbers so can't set trims for anything any ideas please
Thanks kev

Hey Chuzz,

So you have had it a month now how are you getting on with the new Dumborc ? Do you notice any other advantages of standard controller ?
Yeah great, have fitted replacement Steering servo's, the end points are now on 100% both sides, rather than like 86 and 92 with the original TC servo. I Haven't run them yet since fitting the servo's but the transmitter seems good 👍🏼

Hi new to forum
Having problems with my dumbo ddf350
I've bound and stored 3 trucks model model 2 and model 3 but all my 3 trucks work with all the three model numbers so can't set trims for anything any ideas please
Thanks kev
So what I found out is this, and it is the same for both my models:-

The transmitter will power all 3 models if all 3 models are turned on. BUT you would never have all your cars switched on at the same time. When you programme your models - I am using my Radix and Muraco here as examples so do the same but obviously save your models as what they are.
1) I programmed my radix end points, model saved as 'Radix'
2) Switch to a new model memory, in my case the Muraco, set endpoints, save Model memory as 'Muraco'.

Done.

So if you have 3 models stored, you may have different end points for each model, just make sure you switch to the model memory for each model you run. I tested by setting Radix endpoints to 10%. Turned on the Muraco car with transmitter set to Radix, the steering turned 10% (as per the saved test model), switched model Memory to the Muraco, full steering and correct endpoints. So naturally reset the endpoints on the Radix memory.

Now when I use them I will use the model memory that corresponds with each car.

Hope that helped?

Last edited:
Yes I understand that but hyper 8 on model 1
But even though I bound my s works buggy onto model 2 it still drives while tx is on model 1

Yes I understand that but hyper 8 on model 1
But even though I bound my s works buggy onto model 2 it still drives while tx is on model 1
Like I said, you won’t have both cars turned on at the same time or you will be driving them both.

Just turn your transmitter to the model you are controlling. Leave the other car off.

hola a todos saludos desde Barcelona, alguien que por favor me explique cómo activar el failsafe en dumborc ddf350 y receptor X6DCG

Back