Dementor any one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazekxt52

Reaction score
looking at the 2021 dementor should i buy it? would like some input from someone who has one Thank's

I've sold a bunch of them. My brother in law and nephew also have one, they love them. Like @Spoon said, it nice of 4S, but the thing is the Tasmanian devil on 6S 👹. Got them on sale right now for $445 (with coupon code) shipped to your door, and I'm throwing in free HD Steering Blocks.

I've sold a bunch of them. My brother in law and nephew also have one, they love them. Like @Spoon said, it nice of 4S, but the thing is the Tasmanian devil on 6S 👹. Got them on sale right now for $445 (with coupon code) shipped to your door, and I'm throwing in free HD Steering Blocks.
thanks for the Reply

They already have the xtr SWB chassis… so I’d assume it’s right around the corner… I’d assume jambo and dementor xtr 👍🏻👍🏻
I’ve been holding on for this reason. But I would love to see a xtr buggy either the Python or Radix.

I wonder will TC be releasing a Dementor XTR in the near future?
I’ve had my eye on a Radix 6 for a bit at a great price, but I am wondering if they do a xtr buggy soon also. I was thinking of getting the 2021 Kronos rtr for my dad to run as he doesn’t jump and it’s fast put the box!

Thought the Sketer has a shorter wheelbase,no? Not that it really matters, would be an awesome stunt truck regardless(y)

Awesome review Razor! I share your opinions on both the stock TC servo and the shock springs. I have the '21 XTR. Went through 2 TC servo's (JRC) before I moved onto something else. The performance was ok, but one developed slop at the output shaft, the other literally twisted the splines at the output shaft. That was with backflip LP's installed, I've never even ran the stock tires which are considerably taller.

For the shock springs, I ordered a set of kraton 6s exb front and rear. Haven't done anything with the fluid yet.

Keep those vid's coming bro(y):cool:

umm, yes
Hell Yeah Reaction GIF
😁

Back