Kronos XTR Cvd rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caleb90

Reaction score
Does any know if the cvd front axles are rebuildable in these? I have one that i broke a pin in and have the rest of the parts. Hate to throw it away

I'm not seeing anything besides complete shafts.. I'd bet the pin is fairly common though. Try and get the other apart to measure. Do you have a micrometer? Likely 2 or 2.5mm diameter.

Yes, i have to dig through all my reloading stuff to find them. Just moved into our new house, still unpacking. Im sure i could find a new pin

the arrma pin fits I had to put two c clips on the cvd to hold the pin in and just dremel them down a bit (y)

the arrma pin fits I had to put two c clips on the cvd to hold the pin in and just dremel them down a bit (y)
Are the springs that TC uses around the stub axles reusable? Guessing not based on the c clips you used. I see TRX has a similar setup on the sludge axles.. back in the day, we used to use o rings on the Thunder Tiger mt4 to keep those pins from falling out. Redcat Kaiju uses a plastic sleeve to retain the pins..

Are the springs that TC uses around the stub axles reusable? Guessing not based on the c clips you used. I see TRX has a similar setup on the sludge axles.. back in the day, we used to use o rings on the Thunder Tiger mt4 to keep those pins from falling out. Redcat Kaiju uses a plastic sleeve to retain the pins..
when you take the spring of its no good it ends up stretching :sneaky:

Back