Corally's Facebook page

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a lot of us here don't do bookface, but I thought I'd post their page here as they seem to post something new everyday..!!👍🏼

Build tips, videos, tutorials, etc

https://www.facebook.com/Team.Corally/
Thanks, way to many upgrades are shown there 😂
Oh and after reading the comments i remember why i deleted my fb account, jeeeezzzz 🥴

Thanks, way to many upgrades are shown there 😂
Oh and after reading the comments i remember why i deleted my fb account, jeeeezzzz 🥴
Haha yeah lots of crazy people out there! I closed my account over a year ago and haven't regretted it for a second.

Only useful thing I've found on bookface is the marketplace, but then, that in itself can be a lot of nonsense 🤔

And with that you have found you're official title and job.....FB Pass down feller!

Only useful thing I've found on bookface is the marketplace, but then, that in itself can be a lot of nonsense 🤔
Ton of scams too!

I come here for real info. I like the BookFace for entertainment. Not that you guys aren't entertaining its just out there I can say one thing about Lipo Batteries and watch all the Fireman Karen's loose their minds. Or mention something about not agreeing with someones opinion on a subject, and watch the hate unfold. I wouldn't say I like trolling but some of these fan boys and Karen's are wound up super tight, just looking for attention. I point all the hopefuls and potentials to @WoodiE 's forums. This is truly the best place to go for the really real, lowdown, hardcore, most accurate knowledge... In My Opinion

I come here for real info. I like the BookFace for entertainment. Not that you guys aren't entertaining its just out there I can say one thing about Lipo Batteries and watch all the Fireman Karen's loose their minds. Or mention something about not agreeing with someones opinion on a subject, and watch the hate unfold. I wouldn't say I like trolling but some of these fan boys and Karen's are wound up super tight, just looking for attention. I point all the hopefuls and potentials to @WoodiE 's forums. This is truly the best place to go for the really real, lowdown, hardcore, most accurate knowledge... In My Opinion
@WoodiE be like

lip sync battle 2 legit 2 quit GIF

Back