Corally transmitter lanyard and key fob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Asuga
  2. Muraco
  3. Radix
My Asuga roller came with a Corally-branded transmitter strap and a Corally key fob. Just curious - has anyone else gotten these items with either an Asuga or another Corally vehicle? I didn't get them with my Radix6 or my Muraco.

Nope, and i even went to the factory to get my stuff.
Then again, i got a decent discount of about 75€ of worth from a working mat, lipo and charger, plus some tools. So not complaining 😅

Didn't get them with my Punisher ☹️
But they were in the box of my buddies Kagama. Quite possibly only in the later models.

They started doing that with the 5th gen stuff. Not sure if the first run on Asugas came with it or new to this year.

They started doing that with the 5th gen stuff. Not sure if the first run on Asugas came with it or new to this year.
I have one of the first Asugas. Did not get it but i bought a roller version so maybe that is the reason. don't know.

My Asuga roller came with a Corally-branded transmitter strap and a Corally key fob. Just curious - has anyone else gotten these items with either an Asuga or another Corally vehicle? I didn't get them with my Radix6 or my Muraco.
Our Kagama’s both came with the straps and fobs. They were both RTR’s.

Back