Corally Tool Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I thought I posted about the tool kits, but apparently I must have never hit "post reply" (fog brain from sleeping in the hospital for weeks). Anyway, I pulled apart one of the kits, they seem really nice. I'm an MIP guy, love their tools, and while the Corally kit isn't quite as nice, there is some great things about them. The hand tools are labeled with anodized aluminum collars that are color coded and etched, very nice. While plastic, the tools are very rigid, nice feel to them. For a field kit, I like them a lot, and am going to put one in the pack out. For the price of 2 sets of MIP tools, you a lot for the money. Anyway, I have 4 sets up for sale on my site, for those thinking of grabbing a set (don't forget, free shipping and no sales tax!). I didn't see the need to put up a video since the previous one was done so well. :cool:

Click here to buy now!

So I thought I posted about the tool kits, but apparently I must have never hit "post reply" (fog brain from sleeping in the hospital for weeks). Anyway, I pulled apart one of the kits, they seem really nice. I'm an MIP guy, love their tools, and while the Corally kit isn't quite as nice, there is some great things about them. The hand tools are labeled with anodized aluminum collars that are color coded and etched, very nice. While plastic, the tools are very rigid, nice feel to them. For a field kit, I like them a lot, and am going to put one in the pack out. For the price of 2 sets of MIP tools, you a lot for the money. Anyway, I have 4 sets up for sale on my site, for those thinking of grabbing a set (don't forget, free shipping and no sales tax!). I didn't see the need to put up a video since the previous one was done so well. :cool:

Click here to buy now!
Nice 2 hear you like the kit. Thinking more and more 2 buy it. Would love 2 buy it at your shop but i wouldnt benefit from the price. Import taxes and stuff 😔

Nice 2 hear you like the kit. Thinking more and more 2 buy it. Would love 2 buy it at your shop but i wouldnt benefit from the price. Import taxes and stuff 😔
Yeah, it would end up costing you way more!

I have had one of these for a couple of week now hex driver seem pretty good quality. However the wheel tool is wearing out already bit of fraying happening already so using an old car ratchet to tighten and loosen wheels keep this one for when i am out.

I’ve just ordered this. I’ve been waiting in shock pliers that were £15 and now not being delivered and one of my hex heads just turns in the handle so for the extra few quid got this.

I have had one of these for a couple of week now hex driver seem pretty good quality. However the wheel tool is wearing out already bit of fraying happening already so using an old car ratchet to tighten and loosen wheels keep this one for when i am out.
I already have an alloy one, I think the supplied one will be best used for the shock/diff servicing stand parts

I had hex drivers from a generic company that were cheap...and I paid the price. I stripped a few hexes. My wife got me this TC tool kit a few years ago. They're still in great shape and no more stripped hexes to speak of. Meaty handles to grip too. I threw out all my old tools. A good stocking stuffer for sure!;)

Back