Corally Tool Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS RC

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos
seems like a nice tool set for the field and whatnot

https://www.corally.com/Tools/Tool-Sets/Team-Corally-RC-Car-Tool-Set-Incl.-Tool-Bag-16-pcs-Tools/
TCTools.jpg

Whoever get this set first, please let me know on the quality. I am pretty partial to MIP tools (I like high quality tools), and some of these tools look a little too 'plastic-y" for me, but I would love to know how they feel in person. I am thinking about carrying them, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Whoever get this set first, please let me know on the quality. I am pretty partial to MIP tools (I like high quality tools), and some of these tools look a little too 'plastic-y" for me, but I would love to know how they feel in person. I am thinking about carrying them, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
It seems like Corally have several different hex drivers, i have a couple of 'em and they're nice however not the same as in the set, i would consider getting this kit as a field kit since the workbench already have what it needs. Been using wheelnut wrenches in plastic before and they work if they're made of good plastic, however my shock pliers are made of alu so don't know about a plastic one, the kit seems to be made so that it's lightweight, perfect for the field.

I need tools as well. Thinking of buying the set but 90 euro and 10 euro delivery is a lot. If you guys think it is worth it, i will give it a go. Also need a good stand (corally stand?) Pit light (corally?) and a pit mat. Oh, and a 17 mm Hex wrench for the tires. Probably will need more but that's why i think the tool set will cover most needs.

I need tools as well. Thinking of buying the set but 90 euro and 10 euro delivery is a lot. If you guys think it is worth it, i will give it a go. Also need a good stand (corally stand?) Pit light (corally?) and a pit mat. Oh, and a 17 mm Hex wrench for the tires. Probably will need more but that's why i think the tool set will cover most needs.
The TC tools I can’t comment. For a stand, I use foam and stick tools in it. For a pit lite nothing beats the Ryobi One I have pictured below. Foam can mostly be found for free, the lite is 60$ and will give you excuse to buy more of the Ryobi one tools which are fantastic for the money.

1092507C-D779-4300-8C5C-96863F3A149B.jpeg

8D9D7FA3-FA4E-4811-B445-187E37A8586D.jpeg

The TC tools I can’t comment. For a stand, I use foam and stick tools in it. For a pit lite nothing beats the Ryobi One I have pictured below. Foam can mostly be found for free, the lite is 60$ and will give you excuse to buy more of the Ryobi one tools which are fantastic for the money.

View attachment 547

View attachment 548
Thanks. But the light is about 80 euro here without the battery. Maybe there are other brands out there.

Thanks. But the light is about 80 euro here without the battery. Maybe there are other brands out there.
I see, here they are sold at Home Depot and priced as “home owner” type tools so they are a lot cheaper than dewalt or Milwaukee. My brother saw my lite and immediately bought one for working at his guitar bench and one for the car. It’s a very versatile light and can be hung several ways, stood up, or permanently mounted.

I’ve seen sewing machine lites at thrift stores pretty cheap. They have a clamp for the bench and a spring loaded arm which holds the lamp. I have one of those I use for tying fishing flies. I might have given 5-10$ for it.

Thanks for the advise. Looked around a lot. All other brands (Makita, Bosch, DeWalt, Festool) are really expensive. Think i gonna buy a Corally one.

I’m unsure about the tool set, it all looks a bit plasticity to me, it will be good to hear a real world review though and I’ll happily change my opinion on them 👍

Still in doubt. 90 + 10 euro shipping. It is a lot but you will have the most necesssary stuf. Will wait for more reviews.

Back