Radix CORALLY SYNCRO4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koma71

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos
  2. Kronos XTR
  3. Python
  4. Radix
  5. Sketer
1711649510414.png

Here in the uk the spark rtr is only just over £420
Unless this is gonna be under £330 I can't see where it's value will fit in, if you got this, most people will be like.....hmm ill put a 6s esc in it, then your at the price of the spark
This has plastic towers, plastic shocks, 4s system, imo not a great motor, I'm not keen on my one in my sketer
Oh and a proper cheap ass looking controller

Spark £418

Screenshot_20240328-185933_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I think it will be 399 euros, and presumably that coupon code will also apply, so about 370.

In the US I think it will be $350-370. That’s pretty competitive against something like the Typhon 3S or Kyosho Inferno NEO.

Here in the uk the spark rtr is only just over £420
Unless this is gonna be under £330 I can't see where it's value will fit in, if you got this, most people will be like.....hmm ill put a 6s esc in it, then your at the price of the spark
This has plastic towers, plastic shocks, 4s system, imo not a great motor, I'm not keen on my one in my sketer
Oh and a proper cheap ass looking controller

Spark £418

View attachment 5726
I would expect the Syncros to be quite a bit lighter than the Sketer, so the 4s combo may be adequate for this buggy? As to Syncros vs Spark, that could be a tough one for some.. Though I have no use for 6s in a buggy myself, all it wants to do is go fast in a straight line which is hardly what I call fun. To each their own of course. To me, a 1/8 buggy should never need 6s to be fast or fun. They also make for a poor basher due to low ground clearance and narrow stance as well IMO. 🤷‍♂️

I would expect the Syncros to be quite a bit lighter than the Sketer, so the 4s combo may be adequate for this buggy? As to Syncros vs Spark, that could be a tough one for some.. Though I have no use for 6s in a buggy myself, all it wants to do is go fast in a straight line which is hardly what I call fun. To each their own of course. To me, a 1/8 buggy should never need 6s to be fast or fun. They also make for a poor basher due to low ground clearance and narrow stance as well IMO. 🤷‍♂️
I like the fact that it’s a decent price for a 4S capable RTR. I assume that they want to rival Traxxas or Arrma due to the popularity of the Typhon series, some of the Traxxas offerings and other 3-4S rc’s but I think you’re getting more for your money with the TC cars at that price point. If it helps continue to drive more people into the hobby, then that’s great. I fear some people will try run it 6S and not like it, but that would be an unfair comparison. lol, If you want a 6S car, get a proper 6S car.

For me, I would save the $20 and get the Spark roller and just set it up myself, it seems a better option for my usage, but I can respect that for $330.00 at RCHE, that’s not bad for an RTR. After all, the Typhon 3S is currently $329.00 or a Bandit VXL 2wd or a 2S Rustler 4x4 for the same price.

I like the fact that it’s a decent price for a 4S capable RTR. I assume that they want to rival Traxxas or Arrma due to the popularity of the Typhon series, some of the Traxxas offerings and other 3-4S rc’s but I think you’re getting more for your money with the TC cars at that price point. If it helps continue to drive more people into the hobby, then that’s great. I fear some people will try run it 6S and not like it, but that would be an unfair comparison. lol, If you want a 6S car, get a proper 6S car.

For me, I would save the $20 and get the Spark roller and just set it up myself, it seems a better option for my usage, but I can respect that for $330.00 at RCHE, that’s not bad for an RTR. After all, the Typhon 3S is currently $329.00 or a Bandit VXL 2wd or a 2S Rustler 4x4 for the same price.
Don't forget, you can get a 3s capable Rustler 4x4 ultimate for a mere $550!?:LOL::ROFLMAO:
But seriously, a Spark roller with a decent 4s system would probably be pretty capable.

I understand the reviewer's issue with getting the wheels off: I have the same issue on my Asuga roller. I was going to remove the wheels to adjust the steering blocks, but the wheels wouldn't budge. I was able to get a 2.5mm hex wrench between the spokes of the wheels to adjust the steering blocks without removing the wheels. I'll wait to remove the wheels until I really need to do so.

I understand the reviewer's issue with getting the wheels off: I have the same issue on my Asuga roller. I was going to remove the wheels to adjust the steering blocks, but the wheels wouldn't budge. I was able to get a 2.5mm hex wrench between the spokes of the wheels to adjust the steering blocks without removing the wheels. I'll wait to remove the wheels until I really need to do so.
I've experienced this on my rc's too. I use a heat gun to get them off, then a half inch drill bit to ream the center holes out on 1/8 scale wheels with 12mm center holes. They go on and off nice and easy after that.

I've experienced this on my rc's too. I use a heat gun to get them off, then a half inch drill bit to ream the center holes out on 1/8 scale wheels with 12mm center holes. They go on and off nice and easy after that.
Thanks for the tip about the heat gun! I don't have one, but this might be a good excuse to get one. 😁 I have used a high-wattage hair dryer in the past to heat things up, but not for RC use.

Thanks for the tip about the heat gun! I don't have one, but this might be a good excuse to get one. 😁 I have used a high-wattage hair dryer in the past to heat things up, but not for RC use.
The hair dryer may be enough. I have a heat gun from Amazon that I "borrowed" from my wife. Have to be careful not to over do it with the heat, don't want to warp the wheel. But yeah, I've used it on several occasions for wheel removal and making my own skid plates and bumpers from Kydex plastic.
I have one like this, without the digital readout though..
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07Y...&pd_rd_r=f60e3025-9a48-4077-ae6e-36c10a26639a

Back