Python Corally Python slow steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeworth5

Reaction score
My new Python seems to have slower steering than my friends Arrma Typhon TLR. I have reprogrammed the ESC to give it 7.4v input but seems to have made little difference. When we were racing they were able to turn much more quickly than me so it's a bit of an issue. Anyone found the same or have a solution? I could obviously change the servo but would rather not!

There aren't too many things that can increase the speed of the stock servo. You already increased the voltage, and that's the best you can do. Replacing your servo is the best option to get faster steering: you can get a faster servo for not a lot of money.

There aren't too many things that can increase the speed of the stock servo. You already increased the voltage, and that's the best you can do. Replacing your servo is the best option to get faster steering: you can get a faster servo for not a lot of money.
Mine started going a little slow then it developed a little free play like it was jumping worn teeth. Luckily the car was only 3 months old TC replaced it without any hassle, that turned out to be the saver tension spring that had come loose. You could also add more toe in this would help it turn tighter but you would have to compensate on the power a little.

I'm not impressed with TC servos, went through 2 in short order, my brother's has all but given up after about 6 packs through his rtr Kronos. Starts off fine, then after say 5 minures or less driving, it barely turns the wheels at all. I like the DS servos for the money, they are quite slow however. One $20 DS servo has basically outlasted 3 TC servos in our camp so🤷‍♂️

Back