Corally center diff differences

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

Resident hoarder of RC's
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Radix
I just wanted to bring this to everyones attention before we all go modding crazy..!! The cross pins inside the casing are different between the red alloy case and the 7075 version..!! ( The pins # C-00180-684 also fit the composite diff housings # C-00180-090-2 )

I'll let the pics from the manual do the explaining ..

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 18.58.42.png

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 18.59.18.png

To my knowledge all the gears and shim washers are the same across the range..

Corally's website seems very good at matching the correct parts automatically 👍🏼 I searched for the pins and it brought up the correct case..!!
Click here, https://www.corally.com/Car-Parts-T...ard-Anodised-Black-Center-Made-in-Italy-1-pc/ .. then choose accessories and you'll see what I mean.

Last edited:
good post (y) a bit of a stumble right there in the beginning when the V2 composite case was released, no pins :giggle: and no info on site back then
only the V1 composite cup and the 7075 Tuning one uses the short pins

I just wanted to bring this to everyones attention before we all go modding crazy..!! The cross pins inside the casing are different between the red alloy case and the 7075 version..!! ( The pins # C-00180-684 also fit the composite diff housings # C-00180-090-2 )

I'll let the pics from the manual do the explaining ..

View attachment 947

View attachment 948

To my knowledge all the gears and shim washers are the same across the range..

Corally's website seems very good at matching the correct parts automatically 👍🏼 I searched for the pins and it brought up the correct case..!!
Click here, https://www.corally.com/Car-Parts-T...ard-Anodised-Black-Center-Made-in-Italy-1-pc/ .. then choose accessories and you'll see what I mean.
Well that could get confusing in a hurry..thanks for the heads up👍
I bought one of the v2 center diffs from JRC on a whim for my Xray xb8. Dropped right in👌
The whole assembled TC diff cost was less than just a spur for the Xray!! Now the downside, the TC solid steel spur alone weighs almost as much as the complete assembled Xray diff🤣 That's not a good place for added weight, but..

Good one!

Corally's site is very smart but you need to understand it a little.
I missed that the CF center brace only works with the alu braces. But it's mentioned on the site.
Anyway good reason to order the alu braces (nonono JvG :rolleyes:)

Back