Common weak points

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3D-RC.online

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
Looking into fixing some of the common failures of corally vehicles. Need any and all info please and thank you. Looking into resolving these issues

The wing itself. I've added some bigger plastic pieces I had laying around hoping that helps
Assuming it pulls through from the screws? Well I am working on a wing mount itself the will absorb the impact so hopefully they resolves that issue along with it.

JConcepts Flügel und keine Probleme mehr!
1644341559436.jpeg

For more data... Here's what I am breaking on my Kronos wing mounts. The wing support assy is strong but the plates that bolt up and hold the wing keep ripping out.

View attachment 898View attachment 899
Well the first prototype is a split design to allow it to have more flexibility. The top brace to connect to the tower is gone and the wing mount parts art all gone. Wing is going to get a screw and capture nut to prevent the wing from just popping off and the mount itself is going to flex and move to absorb impact, save the wing/tower and bulkhead from impacts and best of all. It’s designed to save you money and headache 👍 I would expect a final in the next week or two then the testers beat them up for a couple months just to make sure it lives up to its name.

54C2D35C-1889-46F4-A5A2-4B73A10F9437.jpeg

Back