Cables 👿 👿

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zen

Reaction score
Hi,

The killer question...

What do you do with all the cables in your rc car so they don't
- Get in the way
- Get tangled up
- Get burned from the esc/ motor
- Get in the drivetrain

So far I have thought of tape to tape them all together but I don't think that it will work , as it could over heat the cables.

What do you guys do??

Battery cables usually get bundled under battery straps on top of the batteries if feasible, motor, fan and other wires usually cable tied to some bracing or other fixed part of the rig. Also, I try to only use as much wire as needed..whenever possible.
Knowing how to solder is very helpful here.
I don't like shortening motor or esc cables for a specific rig since I may want to use them in something else down the road.

I think it's great that the coils of wire in the Rx box stop it getting clattered around inside.
And of course there's the added benefit of the Rx springing out like a jack-in-the-box if I ever need to open it.
Just don't tell Traxxarse - they'll be trying to patent the 'well stuffed box' any minute now 🤡

I think it's great that the coils of wire in the Rx box stop it getting clattered around inside.
And of course there's the added benefit of the Rx springing out like a jack-in-the-box if I ever need to open it.
Just don't tell Traxxarse - they'll be trying to patent the 'well stuffed box' any minute now 🤡
LOL, they (TRX) did slap someone with some court ordered BS at one point for incorporating a "sealed receiver box".. those limey bassturds!!

Back