trippinmunky
Well-known member
Hi,
I live in Adelaide have just got a Kagama and ordered some oils and spare parts from HobbyTech and OZRC at the same time on Sunday.
OZRC offer express so I took it, they posted my parcel on Monday and it arrived on Tuesday
HobbyTech no express option, posted my parcel on Tuesday and its expected between Friday or the following Tuesday
I since found Campbell Town Hobbies sell TC parts and cheaper than HobbyTech and offer express
I am pretty disappointed with Hobbytech taking ages to post it and not offering express
Anyone have any other recommendations for parts shops?
Thanks
I live in Adelaide have just got a Kagama and ordered some oils and spare parts from HobbyTech and OZRC at the same time on Sunday.
OZRC offer express so I took it, they posted my parcel on Monday and it arrived on Tuesday
HobbyTech no express option, posted my parcel on Tuesday and its expected between Friday or the following Tuesday
I since found Campbell Town Hobbies sell TC parts and cheaper than HobbyTech and offer express
I am pretty disappointed with Hobbytech taking ages to post it and not offering express
Anyone have any other recommendations for parts shops?
Thanks