Asuga Be aware broken arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnthonyJaques

Reaction score
Corally has really screwed the pooch this time third set of asuga arms same defects mould injection errors and cracks. They know about it and have done nothing thus far to fix it check you new stuff guys.
1000005698.jpg
1000005699.jpg
1000005700.jpg

20240520_125232.jpg

Corally has really screwed the pooch this time third set of asuga arms same defects mould injection errors and cracks. They know about it and have done nothing thus far to fix it check you new stuff guys.View attachment 6112View attachment 6113View attachment 6114

View attachment 6111
Ok, so this is the third thread about the same thing.

Let us suppose there is a manufacturing defect and it has affected all the arms from a certain batch onwards.

Other than refund the value of the part, there's not a lot could be done until the manufacturing issues are resolved. There may not be any healthy versions of said parts in stock yet. 😬

This is obviously bad news, but given this issue was raised around the beginning of May, perhaps the first batches of healthy arms are already making their way. It's coming up to 3 weeks.

Maybe Corally could confirm what's going on.

Have they returned your emails yet?

Ok, so this is the third thread about the same thing.

Let us suppose there is a manufacturing defect and it has affected all the arms from a certain batch onwards.

Other than refund the value of the part, there's not a lot could be done until the manufacturing issues are resolved. There may not be any healthy versions of said parts in stock yet. 😬

This is obviously bad news, but given this issue was raised around the beginning of May, perhaps the first batches of healthy arms are already making their way. It's coming up to 3 weeks.

Maybe Corally could confirm what's going on.

Have they returned your emails yet?
That is why I posted I just received a new set today I'm in contact with hsp or corally us and they are working with me we shall see I just want what I paid for lol and I figured others could be aware of an ongoing problem and check before they bash and lose the ability to claim warranty after use

Seems to be an arms problem. I have 2 new steering blocks laying around and they are perfectly fine.
I have 7075 hubs on my newest so all I've seen of the new line are arms and diffs arms are cracked and the spur is .2mm skinnier than the 2022 models

I have 7075 hubs on my newest so all I've seen of the new line are arms and diffs arms are cracked and the spur is .2mm skinnier than the 2022 models
I build hybrids

1000005661.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/colorado.corally.and.arrma.hybrids?mibextid=ZbWKwL

That is why I posted I just received a new set today I'm in contact with hsp or corally us and they are working with me we shall see I just want what I paid for lol and I figured others could be aware of an ongoing problem and check before they bash and lose the ability to claim warranty after use
If you buy new parts, the parts themselves are under warranty. If they look like yours do - you're 100% right - people should not fit them - and exercise your rights for a refund/exchange.

My concern is that if they only have one set of moulds for these parts - an assumption, but highly likely given the huge cost of tooling - there may not be a useful exchange option if all parts being produced are faulty. The only option would be a refund. 🫤

Love the hubs btw - very nice!! 🤩

If you buy new parts, the parts themselves are under warranty. If they look like yours do - you're 100% right - people should not fit them - and exercise your rights for a refund/exchange.

My concern is that if they only have one set of moulds for these parts - an assumption, but highly likely given the huge cost of tooling - there may not be a useful exchange option if all parts being produced are faulty. The only option would be a refund. 🫤

Love the hubs btw - very nice!! 🤩
Yep just waiting on corally

Yep just waiting on corally
Just to clarify I do not believe the mould itself is the issue. From my little bit of knowledge on injection moulding and logical alchemical principles. The real issue is in the cooling process when they cool too fast the outer poly gets hard and as the inner continues to cool and contracts, it pulls the now hard plastic on the outside causing surface cracking in the poly and a little research corresponds the same notion

Just to clarify I do not believe the mould itself is the issue. From my little bit of knowledge on injection moulding and logical alchemical principles. The real issue is in the cooling process when they cool too fast the outer poly gets hard and as the inner continues to cool and contracts, it pulls the now hard plastic on the outside causing surface cracking in the poly and a little research corresponds the same notion
I thought that - until I saw lines (rather than cracks) on Angry Section 8's rig.

The moulds appear to have physical damage on them.

I guess we'll find out soon enough - if Corally choose to share what the issue was that caused the defects.

I think there's enough knowledge on this forum to know exactly what the issue is, and also how to solve it 😉

This is a good read:-
www.firstmold.com/tips/weld-lines/
That's a good read indeed. 👍🤞

I suppose Corally may share what they find. I hope they do - in detail - so we can see how close we were.

Corally haven't had that much luck with their moulded composite parts, have they?

Back