Dementor Basher bodies krill’s 6s help PLEASE !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mostyn RC

Reaction score
My Basher bodies krill’s 6s turned up today for my dementor, the original headlight decal ( imo ) didn’t look right so I cut the headlights out of the spare dementor decals I had and I think they look better, what do you guys think 🤔 the body is very good nice and think so should take a good beating

IMG_5506.jpeg

IMG_5507.jpeg

IMG_5508.jpeg

Hi Guys, looking for some help please, due to the thickness oddments the Basher body I can’t put the body clips in, any ideas how I can fix this problem.
Thanks

IMG_5514.jpeg

IMG_5515.jpeg

IMG_5516.jpeg

With a very small drill you can make new holes. Try it very carefully when pushing the new (nice!) body donew holes higher and on the other side. Thats what i did. Works fine

Hi Guys, looking for some help please, due to the thickness oddments the Basher body I can’t put the body clips in, any ideas how I can fix this problem.
Thanks

View attachment 4043

View attachment 4044

View attachment 4045
New holes higher on the pins. Drill them on the other side then the original holes. I did that 2

Why the hell they sell bodies that need body post modification?

The Basher bodies are 4mm thick, it would be good if someone made longer body posts or 3d printed ones or something, I drilled new holes like spoon mentioned and drilled the opposite way like stig suggested fits perfectly now 👍🏻

IMG_5519.jpeg

IMG_5520.jpeg

Thanks Guys, I’m waiting to get hold of 7075 gear box case’s and 7075 tower brace holders then I can finsh the build, when it’s completed I will post what has been 👍🏻

So on the edge where the holes have been drilled, I'm afraid it's much easier to break the body posts.

So on the edge where the holes have been drilled, I'm afraid it's much easier to break the body posts.
I did not have a single body post broken on my Sketer with basherbody. Take a few spare body clips with you btw 😉 The will bend.

Back