Asuga Asuga on the way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Reaction score
So I have watched lots of asuga vids and have decided to purchase from kingslynn models . Now removing my corally esc n speedo from its temp home in my kraton . As always , I’ll try not to send the asuga straight away and will see how it with stands the odd tree n wall I have in my garden . Looking forward to trying on 4 and 6s . Sillyness coming soon 👍🏻 gone for the red version too

So I have watched lots of asuga vids and have decided to purchase from kingslynn models . Now removing my corally esc n speedo from its temp home in my kraton . As always , I’ll try not to send the asuga straight away and will see how it with stands the odd tree n wall I have in my garden . Looking forward to trying on 4 and 6s . Sillyness coming soon 👍🏻 gone for the red version to

Sweet. Hope you will enjoy it. I need to drive it more to be honest. But i have my titanium rear shock tower and alu diff case to install first.

Sweet. Hope you will enjoy it. I need to drive it more to be honest. But i have my titanium rear shock tower and alu diff case to install first.
Thank you , I had a radix 6 last year which was great fun , but I sold it on but kept hold of the ESC n motor , which will go in the asuga , tracking is showing delivery tomorrow along with the Amazon special servo , it’s the handling I am looking forward to after reading a lot of reviews

So I have watched lots of asuga vids and have decided to purchase from kingslynn models .

Kings Lynn models are great👍
Let's keep this between us 🤣🤣 we don't want everyone getting all the good deals..!!!
( I got my Radix from them last year, it was so cheap I couldn't pass it up )

Hi this might seem like pretty stupid question I can get Asuga for 80 more over a radix 6s As you have both could you give me your thoughts positives and down sides
Thank you so much

Hi this might seem like pretty stupid question I can get Asuga for 80 more over a radix 6s As you have both could you give me your thoughts positives and down sides
Thank you so much

hello there , from my point of view , the asuga , although good , is now in the loft . radix 6 is way more fun , but i sold that cos i hit my trees alot when having fun , they break too easily and sometimes in the uk , spares are not there . i owna kraton 6s and typhon 6s , not a fan poor , but the arrma trucks take it better when head on into stuff etc . better spares etc in uk too

I've gotta agree with both @The Stig and @razz007 on this one, I own the radix, python and asuga and for the $$ the asuga is the way to go, far superior in build quality however I do enjoy the radix and python more, mine both have the truck/truggy arms on them so they're almost a perfect square so almost impossible to roll, they handle amazing which is probably why i prefer running them over the asuga.

Back