Anyone have DumboRC DDF 350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian986

Reaction score
Hi All,

These seem pretty cheap and seems to get a lot for your money! It has had a few good reviews on you tube They say a good upgrade from standard controllers
Just wondered if anyone on here had any experience with this, How does it compare to the standard controller that comes with ready to run cars
Thank you
IMG_0362.jpeg

Saw it to. Looks interesting. I run my cars with the dumborc x6. That one i like so if this is the upgraded version it must be good as well. Think dumborc is the same factory as Radiolink. I don't have it but it looks like a decent upgrade.

I like the idea of the screen to help with adjustments but would these be any performance gain over the standard Co Rally reciever and controller.

Kevin Talbot recommends these in his videos for speed runs - for range and gyro stabilization. They're pretty cheap, too.

Kevin Talbot recommends these in his videos for speed runs - for range and gyro stabilization. They're pretty cheap, too.
He uses the DUMBORC X6 iirc.

If this is anything like the Radiolink RC6GS it should make for a pretty good unit. Build quality can be a bit lacking on these cheaper units but overall functionality is great.

Hi All,

These seem pretty cheap and seems to get a lot for your money! It has had a few good reviews on you tube They say a good upgrade from standard controllers
Just wondered if anyone on here had any experience with this, How does it compare to the standard controller that comes with ready to run cars
Thank you
View attachment 4770
I've just received mine this week and programmed it to my Muraco and Radix. The receiver pictured above is for small/micro cars, you'll need the 6 channel one. I paid about £75 delivered from Aliexpress and it was delivered (to the UK) in about 8 days. They are about £140 here I think. I ordered two extra receivers (again aliexpress) that came today.

Not sure if you've tried to set your steering end points with the standard controller but it's pretty much impossible to do well. The RTR controller is ok (I haven't much experience with any others though) but this is worlds apart. I've just set up two cars endpoints perfectly. There's way more on this transmiter than I'll ever need, I think 10 channels! but I only need steering and throttle really.

BUT (and can anyone help here?) I have programmed two models on my transmitter; 1) RADIX and 2) MURACO. I set the end points and set up the RADIX as the receiver/transmitter that comes are already bound. I bound the other I've put in the Muraco. Then tested by switching the transmitter model memory to the RADIX… and it still controlled the MURACO. Shouldn't the model memory only operate the model that is bound? Or am I binding incorrectly? The instructions for the transmitter are very basic.

Back