Kronos XTR Anyone have a slight bend in the center to rear driveshaft when it's brand new?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starfox2005

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
Hey guys I'm just wondering as I haven't gotten any electronics into my XTR yet I noticed that just by rolling it the center to rear driveshaft has a oscillation to it. Just thought I'd ask if anyone else has this issue or if it'll be a issue. Also does Corally do warranties? Thanks!

Hey guys I'm just wondering as I haven't gotten any electronics into my XTR yet I noticed that just by rolling it the center to rear driveshaft has a oscillation to it. Just thought I'd ask if anyone else has this issue or if it'll be a issue. Also does Corally do warranties? Thanks!
mine is straight as an arrow even after some 15ft jumps (y)

Should I contact Corally about this issue?
To be honest I never did but you always can if you feel obligated. I bend shafts in my cars all the time and usually just bend them back into shape. As long as it’s just a slight bend I wouldn’t worry about it but once it starts to vibrate the rig is when you need to worry about it. If it was a high speed rig it would definitely make a huge difference.

I just received my XTR today and it came with this same issue! Here's a short video that shows the bend:

I just opened a ticket with Corally Support to hopefully get a replacement sent out to me. Seems like a common QA issue with this part. I'll make sure to let them know and point them to this thread.

Corally support already came back and they're sending me one free of charge. Impressive support! They'll have my business for the foreseeable future for sure!
Awesome I'll be opening a case with them at some point today then too! Hopefully I can get this fixed right!

Back