Sketer Any pics of Corally Sketer with 3.8s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwrhungry

Reaction score
I found these and was wondering how much more clearance I would need for 3.8 to fit I image they will go on but would I be able to turn the wheels?
8FDF3E3C-F068-4609-B1CD-929E3F2DF542.png

I might have a You tube Video of this.. 🤣

I know these Backflip LPs are too large. Without a body, they work but the front tires almost contact the chassis trays under full compression while turned full lock( which may or may not be a normal situation for you). I didn't actually measure the offset but you get the idea in these pics. They may work with a negative offset wheel or like you're planning, with hub extenders.
I think even with the wider hubs I just got ballooning might still be an issue. Will give them a dry fit tomorrow, I have all the parts except one axle stub.

20220126_152026.jpg

20220126_130544.jpg

20220126_130608.jpg

Last edited:
Extenders will work, but you can also widen the stance to allow for clearance by using the wider steering blocks for the 1:8th scale monster trucks, but I think that you need to swap out more parts to make that work. RazorRC did a video on it.

I might have a You tube Video of this.. 🤣

I know these Backflip LPs are too large. Without a body, they work but the front tires almost contact the chassis trays under full compression while turned full lock( which may or may not be a normal situation for you). I didn't actually measure the offset but you get the idea in these pics. They may work with a negative offset wheel or like you're planning, with hub extenders.
I think even with the wider hubs I just got ballooning might still be an issue. Will give them a dry fit tomorrow, I have all the parts except one axle stub.

View attachment 331

View attachment 333

View attachment 334
Thanks a lot for that. Do those tires have the 1/2 in offset also?

Wow that is a tight fit!
Thats all I got on the topic btw.......

Back