Shogun Any other US parts source besides RC Hobby Explosion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VaporTrail

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos
  2. Muraco
  3. Python
  4. Shogun
Long story short, I ordered from them before about 15 years ago. They seemed happy to help, and there wasn't much of an issue. Fast forward to last year, and all I've gotten are the runarounds from them. At first they were hesitant to send out here (Guam) because of supposed shipping red tape. Then I personally called them and the dude that answered said that they're not sure if they want to send out here because of fraud issues and because they don't think that there's much of a law enforcement presence out here? Then they replied to another email I sent them and said that they need a full rundown of what I want to order from them. Responded back with the parts, and then they told me they need part numbers for all the parts I want to order. :( After I complied with their request, crickets. 7 months later, I send a follow up email and wouldn't ya know? No response.

First off, Guam is a US Territory. We also have an Airforce Base and a Naval Base. Interestingly enough, we're also considered a domestic location for USPS purposes. I didn't quite appreciate the ignorance and the insinuation that we're some kind of 5th-world slum.

Unfortunately for me, upgrade parts are quite hard to find for my Shogun, Muraco, Kronos XP and Python. RCHE has them, but at this point they can't even be considered. I think I saw a Corally USA website, but it looks a bit different from their Euro website, so I'm wondering if they're legit.

Any distributors on board here that can possibly steer me in the right direction?

As an aside, we have a club out here where the Shogun is turning heads. Took grand bit of tuning and experimentation, but she's able to hold her own against a ET48 2.0 and a Losi 8T 3.0. I'd just like to make her a little more tuneable and sturdy. Worse comes to worst, I'll have to source parts from Europe. :confused:

Heckuva first post, but I've never been a fan of sugarcoating anything. Figured I'd come here and see if anyone had any other options for me.

Thanks!

I’ve had pretty good luck with Jenny’s and RCHE but I’m not shipping to Guam either.

To be fair, I’ve also had luck reaching out to some of the smaller US hobby shops that carry TC stuff. Chicagoland RC has been really helpful, great prices but limited. I’ve also ordered some stuff from eBay, more are more TC stuff there lately as well. Basement_Racer usually has a decent selection.

Most of the stuff that I’ve ordered from Europe has even shipped pretty fast and I’m in MN, (about as far from the coast as you get).

Best of luck!

I recently discovered JRC and it's been a treasure trove. RCHE is an even bigger treasure trove, but my experience with them hasn't been simple. Chicagoland wont ship out here, and Basement racer is good, but somewhat limited the last time I checked.

I've ordered stuff from the UK before and it's usually not too painful pricewise or shipping times. Haven't ordered anything yet from EuroRC, so I'm wondering how that'll be. Or even better, ordering from Corally direct.

Last time I checked with EuroRC, the shipping costs were kinda steep. I may just have to bite the bullet.

You can try hobbyrecreationproducts.com. Also, "rc5" gets you 5% off eurorc.com.

You can try hobbyrecreationproducts.com. Also, "rc5" gets you 5% off eurorc.com.
oh ho? Very nice...thanks Razor! (y)

edit:

Well well well...I do see some tasty bits! They have the suspension mount PRO, which is one of the items I've been looking for. Very nice!

Last edited:
I've been using Jenny's RC for years now. Great prices on parts.

I've been using Jenny's RC for years now. Great prices on parts.

yes, they have some great deals. I'm actually about to pull the trigger on a set of Typhon shocks for my Python. I redid all the shocks on it this weekend and it still seemed to be off somehow. :unsure: I'm just about done fooling with the stock shocks, so I'll just go with a full replacement instead of trying to pinpoint why/where something is going wrong.

In fact, I need to get a Kuron motor for my son's Kronos. Looks like I'm gonna have to stop by again.

Hobby Recreation Products is the US distributor for Team Corally for it's worth.

very nice, very nice! Looks like I'll stick with them, then. My boys on ebay are gonna miss me. LiquidRC, smalladdictionsrc and RCExpress, if any of you were looking for Corally parts on ebay. (y)

10% off store wide this weekend at eurorc.com

thankfully I was directed to the US distributor, but I'm not gonna rule them out. They're pretty loaded on TC stuff. Thanks razor!

Back