Jambo 4S on jambo 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdevalk

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Jambo
Hello,
I'm completely new with rc cars and I maybe have a dumb question but,....
I run the Jambo 2022 on a 4S Lipo. but in the esc manual I see option 4 is 4S.
Do I need to config the esc to 4S or can I leave it as it is?
Everything is completely new so I haven't changed anything.

R de Valk

If you have the possibility to try it on 6s, just try it. It will transform the Jambo into a little devil 😉. (I have the Radix6, Sketer build to 6s and a Kronos xtr)
I run both my Radix6 and my Muraco on 6s, and they are awesome. I thought they would be hard to control, but they're not. The only issue I have running on 6s is I don't really have enough space to run in at full throttle.

I run both my Radix6 and my Muraco on 6s, and they are awesome. I thought they would be hard to control, but they're not. The only issue I have running on 6s is I don't really have enough space to run in at full throttle.
Yep, I have the same problem with 6s, sometimes i need more space. There is one spot in the dunes where I can go to the max but it will run out my battery quickly. (I ordered a 6s 7000mah to have some extra runtime)

Yep, I have the same problem with 6s, sometimes i more space. There is one spot in the dunes where I can go to the max but it will run out my battery quickly. (I ordered a 6s 7000mah to have some extra runtime)
I recently bought a 4s battery to try. I should know more by the end of the week.

For now the 4S is plenty juice :D
At 42 years of age its my first RC car and on 4S its hard to keep the nose down hahaha,... maybe after a few hours of driving I'll try 6S
The dunes is not a bad idea.. I live near the beach. parking lot's are already a little small :) before you know you're at the end of it.
And on grass the steering is not to good.. a big turning circle

For now the 4S is plenty juice :D
At 42 years of age its my first RC car and on 4S its hard to keep the nose down hahaha,... maybe after a few hours of driving I'll try 6S
The dunes is not a bad idea.. I live near the beach. parking lot's are already a little small :) before you know you're at the end of it.
And on grass the steering is not to good.. a big turning circle
Where do you live near the beach? When I go to the dunes I always go to Hargen aan zee. Very nice spot!

I live outside ouddorp just between south holland and Zeeland , so many beaches and dunes nearby. :D

If you have the possibility to try it on 6s, just try it. It will transform the Jambo into a little devil 😉. (I have the Radix6, Sketer build to 6s and a Kronos xtr)
Do you have a motor fan on your Kronos? I'm thinking about it to buy one

Last edited:
I live outside ouddorp just between south holland and Zeeland , so many beaches and dunes nearby. :D

Yes I have a double fan installed. When I got my Kronos (won it last year) it was equipped with the Team Corally electronics but I've put those electronics in my Sketer and bought a Hobbywing max6 and 4985 1650kv motor combo to put in my Kronos.

Installing a extra fan is always a good idea!

20230411_190425.jpg

Yes I have a double fan installed. When I got my Kronos (won it last year) it was equipped with the Team Corally electronics but I've put those electronics in my Sketer and bought a Hobbywing max6 and 4985 1650kv motor combo to put in my Kronos.

Installing a extra fan is always a good idea!

View attachment 3805
zal vanavond eens op jacht gaan naar een heatsink en fan

Hello guys, and sorry for hijacking the thread, but "jambo" dedicated threads are they almost don't exist!
What do you think about a brand new Jambo at €469.90?

Hello guys, and sorry for hijacking the thread, but "jambo" dedicated threads are they almost don't exist!
What do you think about a brand new Jambo at €469.90?
It's a hoot to drive, mines overpowered way too much for a swb stunt truck (max 6/4985) but I swapped a bunch of electronics around and it's what I ended up with in it. If you like wheelies and general insanity you'll like it, that said I put every upgrade corally offers on mine and I still feel it breaks rather easy but a lot of that could be me driving but who drives a stunt truck conservative anyway??

Back