Kronos XTR Won a Kronos xtr 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoon

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Radix
  3. Sketer
Yesterday I won a brandnew Kronos xtr 2022 with Team Corally electronics from my favorite parts supplier, he had a summer promotion, with every 25€ spend you got a ticket.
Luckily for me I broke some parts and had to order the parts so i had some tickets 😜
I believe it will be shipped Monday so I will have it Wednesday or Thursday.
Hopefully I can start building it next weekend.

Yesterday I won a brandnew Kronos xtr 2022 with Team Corally electronics from my favorite parts supplier, he had a summer promotion, with every 25€ spend you got a ticket.
Luckily for me I broke some parts and had to order the parts so i had some tickets 😜
I believe it will be shipped Monday so I will have it Wednesday or Thursday.
Hopefully I can start building it next weekend.
Wow, congrats! You're very lucky, it's a great rig!

Today I received my Kronos xtr. Saturday I might have the time to build it. I'm impressed by it's size, haven't seen a Kronos in rl before.

IMG_20220906_164319.jpg

IMG_20220906_165424.jpg

Today i tested my New tires in the dunes. Louise MT Cyclone with half a inch offset with black rims. I use a 12t pinion and drove around without the Kuron 825 getting too hot.

View attachment 3143

View attachment 3144

View attachment 3145
Looks great!! You have motor fans installed? If not, I recommend some, then start dropping a tooth at a time on the pinion..I'm sure there's a happy place with gearing for those tires. Belted? Heavy, I bet. Nice truck😎👍

Looks great!! You have motor fans installed? If not, I recommend some, then start dropping a tooth at a time on the pinion..I'm sure there's a happy place with gearing for those tires. Belted? Heavy, I bet. Nice truck😎👍
I think he meant the motor didn't get hot, which is not the case with the stock tyres, gearing and electronics.

Yes i have double fans installed. I noticed that it will overheat on a 13t pinion with stock tires and without the extra fans. I also upgraded the esc fan to a 28000rpm Team Corally fan.
I have tried a 11t pinion and that works just fine but changed it to a 12t pinion to try.
The Louise tires are belted and quite heavy but ran a 6s and a big 4s pack without problems (the temperature outside helped a bit with only 2°C)

The difference in size between the stock tire and the new belted Louise tire.

Attachments

• 20221130_164833.jpg
    20221130_164833.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
We're heading into winter in my region,helps keep electronics nice and cool. Plastics don't like it so much tho..LOL. The stock Kronos tires are super light for their size. I haven't used them much tho,look like new still. I run mine on a track so stock tires don't do much for handling, also don't grip clay very well. Think I have a 16t pinion on mine. Truggy tires(Losi XTT). Never overheated the motor. I have 2 35mm 9k Amazon fans ziptied on.. hey, it works!! LOL

Today I started taking out the stock Team Corally electronics so I can put them in my Sketer. For the Kronos xtr I will order a Max6 with 1650kv 4985. I already made some room to fit the 4985 motor so it must fit at once, I hope.
I will start with a 17t pinion and look what happens.

20221228_173725.jpg

20221228_173720.jpg

Back