Kronos XTR wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobo

Reaction score
which wing are you all using mine are breaking all the time on the kronos xtr think they need to redesign the wing mount there's no flex in it tried a proline wing and it just broke the same :(

which wing are you all using mine are breaking all the time on the kronos xtr think they need to redesign the wing mount there's no flex in it tried a proline wing and it just broke the same :(
Just ordered the wing mount from 3d-rc should be with me next week as I’m in U.K. and has come from US hopefully this will solve issue, it’s the only part on my Corally that keeps failing

Just ordered the wing mount from 3d-rc should be with me next week as I’m in U.K. and has come from US hopefully this will solve issue, it’s the only part on my Corally that keeps failing
didn't no 3drc did a wing mount for the xtr thanks for that will look into it (y)

3drc don't do a wing mount for the krono xtr just been on there website :unsure:

Last edited:
Either I don't go big enough or crash enough.. still on wing number one here?
I have read many testimonials over on AF as well as some of the big name YT channels about 3DRC products. I want to give him some of my money but haven't needed anything yet..
Even my stock Mojave exb front bumper spring is still in tact.. I must need to bash harder😔
I think it's the homemade skid plate that's kept it intact TBH..

20221007_163133.jpg

20220507_101824.jpg

Put a little rubber black o-ring between the wing and the mount when putting the screw back in

Back