Who uses Milwaukee Packout (or something similar)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Built4SpeedRC

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos
  2. Punisher
  3. Radix
  4. Sketer
Wife got me this for Christmas. Have been in the hospital with the kid for 5 weeks, so haven't been able to outfit it yet. There are so many options/available add ons, was wondering if anyone uses this, and if so, what things have you used?
Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 9.13.45 AM.png

Sweet setup..if I actually ever took my act away from home I might use something like that😃

Sweet setup..if I actually ever took my act away from home I might use something like that😃
I have two boys, and when we go to the track, we end up bring 7 cars, tools, chargers, controllers and batteries. I was dragging in 3 crates of stuff every time. I got so tired of it, I switched all the stock controllers out to RadioLink (because it was the most cost effective way to go), which got a few of the controllers, but it was still a pain in the but. I also bought the boys a cheaper pack out set from Walmart (which is pretty good for the price, $89). Can't wait to try them out and go back to the track:).

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 9.24.11 AM.png

Like I've said before..I don't care what brand name is on it. As long as it does what I need, it's good(duramax)..
I never understand why people pay so much for a radio. I have a couple cheap flysky that I have never had any problems with.
Good on you dad. Doing whatever you can to make it work!👍 I had girls, they're grown up now, but never really took to rc's..shocker🤣

I love Milwaukee stuff !!
I used to use de Walt. Had to replace the drill every year.
I tried a Milwaukee one 6 years ago and still use it daily today.
I ended up getting 2 of there impact guns, cordless grinder and grease gun.
Top quality stuff man.
Wouldn’t buy any other brand now 👍

I love Milwaukee stuff !!
I used to use de Walt. Had to replace the drill every year.
I tried a Milwaukee one 6 years ago and still use it daily today.
I ended up getting 2 of there impact guns, cordless grinder and grease gun.
Top quality stuff man.
Wouldn’t buy any other brand now 👍
We have a couple m18 1/2" impact guns at work..they're beastly.

I would love to see your guys boxes that you take with you. I'm still a bit of a newbie. Every time I go out I find myself in need of something 😩
I'd be in the same boat IF I ever left my island 🤣

I would love to see your guys boxes that you take with you. I'm still a bit of a newbie. Every time I go out I find myself in need of something 😩
When I ever get back to the house (been gone for 5 weeks) and get back to RC'ing, Ill out fit the boxes. Already have some older tool sets for the boys, and an older dual charger that I take with me when we go out. Most of it will be spare parts for the cars. I have to get the boys off the Traxxas Slash's and on to something I sell. We normally take out the Tamiya Euro Trucks too, but I sell those.

When I ever get back to the house (been gone for 5 weeks) and get back to RC'ing, Ill out fit the boxes. Already have some older tool sets for the boys, and an older dual charger that I take with me when we go out. Most of it will be spare parts for the cars. I have to get the boys off the Traxxas Slash's and on to something I sell. We normally take out the Tamiya Euro Trucks too, but I sell those.
Sorry to hear about your kid :( that sucks.. hopefully they feel better soon.

Once you get that thing outfitted I’d love to see some pics! Always curious how other peoples go bags are stocked.

I have been so close to buy the Milwaukee Packout several times but just can't pull the trigger... mostly because I don't want to have something else I need to store. haha

But I've seen several members over at ArrmaForum and RCTalk with them and each time I see them I want to go to Home Depot and buy one. :D

Sorry to hear about your kid :( that sucks.. hopefully they feel better soon.

Once you get that thing outfitted I’d love to see some pics! Always curious how other peoples go bags are stocked.
Kid is having multiple back surgeries to correct long term scoliosis, and it was planned, but no matter how much we plan, being in the hospital going though ongoing pain (due to a halo and traction) sucks as a parent. We will get through it. This is surgery #34, so we are used to it. Almost done!

Like I've said before..I don't care what brand name is on it. As long as it does what I need, it's good(duramax)..
I never understand why people pay so much for a radio. I have a couple cheap flysky that I have never had any problems with.
Good on you dad. Doing whatever you can to make it work!👍 I had girls, they're grown up now, but never really took to rc's..shocker🤣

The Hart brand is definitely 'lighter' duty, but the boys will be carrying less, and it will definitely get less use. The Milwaukee just has so many options too buy, almost like buying different RC cars! lol.

I have been so close to buy the Milwaukee Packout several times but just can't pull the trigger... mostly because I don't want to have something else I need to store. haha

But I've seen several members over at ArrmaForum and RCTalk with them and each time I see them I want to go to Home Depot and buy one. :D

Thats where I was, and I was only going to buy the bottom unit, but my wife went full hog this Christmas :cool:

Yea @Built4SpeedRC thats tough. I really wish you and yours the best!
You know even through all this, this dude is till handling business! Got my order shipped in less than 12 hours after I ordered and I ordered in the middle of the night!🤣
A few months ago I picked this up off Amazon mainly cuz it was cheep and it’s worked out really good. I use the drawers the most they are pretty useful. If you can find a drawer section for that Milwaukee I’m sure it would be super handy.
CF42E9CD-CBC5-4D9E-845D-FEAA703FFD41.jpeg

I'm too cheap to buy the Milwaukee so I did the Ryobi, got it on sale and the whole set with 2 more boxes was $210. has metal connectors and brackets, I love it and plan on doing 1-2 more for my planes and gunsmithing / gun parts.
1645496389389.png

I'm too cheap to buy the Milwaukee so I did the Ryobi, got it on sale and the whole set with 2 more boxes was $210. has metal connectors and brackets, I love it and plan on doing 1-2 more for my planes and gunsmithing / gun parts.
View attachment 1232
Lol you better get some duct tape if your gonna use that for gunsmithing. I tried hard cases once. For me they just got so tore up. I ended up going back to gym style bags for my tools.

@Built4SpeedRC damn brother, that's rough, sorry to hear. My prayers everything goes well and your son heals up strong and healthy💪👊👍
Yea @Built4SpeedRC thats tough. I really wish you and yours the best!
You know even through all this, this dude is till handling business! Got my order shipped in less than 12 hours after I ordered and I ordered in the middle of the night!🤣
A few months ago I picked this up off Amazon mainly cuz it was cheep and it’s worked out really good. I use the drawers the most they are pretty useful. If you can find a drawer section for that Milwaukee I’m sure it would be super handy.
Thanks guys, really appreciate the support. I really wasn't trying to turn this thread into something about me!

I have a family member taking care of the other son, and manning the store while she is there. Glad I did, as business has picked up! Anyway, again thanks for the support. Me and my son's will be RC'ing again soon!

Last edited:
Lol you better get some duct tape if your gonna use that for gunsmithing. I tried hard cases once. For me they just got so tore up. I ended up going back to gym style bags for my tools.
I'm actually pretty Impressed with the plastic so far, when I got them I was able to compare the Dewalt, Milwaukee and ryobi and honestly I thought the better all around value and box was the ryobi. I had a waterloo from smithing school that was way too much. Once we find our forever house I will get another husky for that stuff though. I have one for my tools but would love to do a couple more once I have an out building
Husky-Tool-Chest (1).jpg

Back