What is everyone watching Nowadays?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m currently being forced to watch Teen Mom.. 🤮
Now see I wonder how many teens get knocked up just to "TRY" to get on that show. IMHO that show is a Trian wreck right up there with sister wives (wife currently watching), Real wives and keeping up with the Whoredashians

Now see I wonder how many teens get knocked up just to "TRY" to get on that show. IMHO that show is a Trian wreck right up there with sister wives (wife currently watching), Real wives and keeping up with the Whoredashians
You get to watch all those too? 🤣

No wonder I’m constantly on the forums.. I need to distract myself from all that noise. The wife can’t get enough reality tv.. 🙄

My wife and I have been watching Witcher, Blacklist, Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch, and Boba Fett.

1883, Peacemaker. And I agree, Boba Fett is no Mandolarian (but I am watching anyway). Witcher in next.

Yellowstone here, well was, waiting for the next season now..1883, first couple episodes till they stopped airing on discovery. Ozark. Wife and I talked about final season of Dexter(new blood) but honestly can't remember how the first series ended🤣 Tried Westworld but got lost🤔. Tried Game of thrones, meh..been on a Investigation Discovery kick lately.. currently looking for something that doesn't put me to sleep in like 10 minutes🤣

You get to watch all those too? 🤣

No wonder I’m constantly on the forums.. I need to distract myself from all that noise. The wife can’t get enough reality tv.. 🙄
Ohhhhh H NO!! I stay in my office. That comment was either experience from channel surfing and 5min of watch time or over hearing what the wife is watching. outside the shows I listed I primarily watch Documentaries or movies while I work or do something and need the background noise.

Just killed the unit and almost done watching the goldbergs.....Yea its all background noise while I wrench.

Back