What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angst

Reaction score
I don't remember hitting anything specifically, but the rear end of my Radix started to wobble. I broke the rear bumper and must have just clipped the plastic at a funny angle. Not sure if I'm a fan of the design, but maybe it was designed to break an inexpensive part to protect the more expensive parts.

It looks like there are some upgraded bumpers on the market. Are you guys upgrading bumpers when they break or using original parts? It looks like the bumper part number is very common across Corally models.

https://www.rccaraction.com/tbr-front-rear-bumpes-team-corally-python-buggy/

20220403_085740.jpg

I got the same and ordered I original composite one.

This one also fits...C-00180-552

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-03-16-49-29-49_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-03-16-49-29-49_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I don't remember hitting anything specifically, but the rear end of my Radix started to wobble. I broke the rear bumper and must have just clipped the plastic at a funny angle. Not sure if I'm a fan of the design, but maybe it was designed to break an inexpensive part to protect the more expensive parts.

It looks like there are some upgraded bumpers on the market. Are you guys upgrading bumpers when they break or using original parts? It looks like the bumper part number is very common across Corally models.

https://www.rccaraction.com/tbr-front-rear-bumpes-team-corally-python-buggy/

View attachment 2074
Was that screw over torqued?

Was that screw over torqued?
It didn't feel like screws were over torqued when I took it apart. Car was from factory, 2nd run. I bought some parts from JRC, I'll have various spare parts in the future. Fairly reasonable shipping costs, but didn't go nuts and buy all the parts to make a truggy yet 😉. Want to enjoy the model as a buggy for now. Maybe in a few months I'll put 6S power to it - I'm already faster than my mates on 4S.

I was saying from factory, just pretty clean snap so I took a guess.

Back