What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rear wing mount on my Kronos XTR 2022. There are small holes on each side that adjust the angle of the wing, and this is where the screws are attached. This wing mount seems like it would be easy to break often, so is there a strong after-market rear wing mount available?

NOTHING..!!! It came home unscathed along with the Radix..:cool:

IMG_5718.jpeg

this!
4C3C7182-14F6-4A8A-A804-A3FE17166504.jpeg

6s takes its toll…
Actually it was already on Sunday but I'd say it still counts ;-)

My one 1:10 scale speed car, hard lesson that a super cold road and foam tires don't mix, thankfully it only cost me a body and a lipo, roughly half throttle (40 mph+-) and it let go and side swiped a telephone pole

IMG_20221126_081242266.jpg

me broke me f*ckin' Kuron!! :mad::oops::sick::devilish:

IMG_0863.jpeg

the debris on the lower left are from the rotor.
(6s, 13/52t)

you could actually hear it all over the place, it sounded like a defective coffee grinder!

Today I destroyed my Louise Cyclone mt tire after only 50m of bashing.
So I ordered some Dboots backflip 6s for replacement.
Hear nothing but good things about that tire so I will give it a try.
Weight wise they will be a little lighter than the Cyclone's, 351grams for the backflips and 560grams for the Cyclone's.

20230527_145558.jpg

I would never buy Louise tyres again, the ones I have are so out of balance I'm sure they will explode or shake my truck to bits one day...🤣🤣🤣
It wasn't something like of balance, I put tape on the inside of the rim and drilled holes on the outside to vent. Where the tire was ruptured was in one of the holes I drilled. But I ordered some backflips mt 6s.

It wasn't something like of balance, I put tape on the inside of the rim and drilled holes on the outside to vent. Where the tire was ruptured was in one of the holes I drilled. But I ordered some backflips mt 6s.
good lad best tyres ever backflip 6s wheels and tyres

Front arm on the jambo, didn't even know it, had a screw come loose on steering and when I tightened that up I spotted the arm

IMG_20230529_145712455.jpg

good lad best tyres ever backflip 6s wheels and tyres
I disagree 🤔 best tyres are Backflip LP's..!!!😍😍😍😍
They are lighter and cheaper, but still work just as well if not better....

Decided to take the 8s radix out for a shakedown run to make sure all is good for it's speed run in the near future and blew one of my brand new grps clean off the wheel, was probably only doing 70 mph when it happened but in all fairness the wheel speed was probably around 120

IMG_20230530_193023577.jpg

Back