What bodies will fit the Sketer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

project_revenant

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
I know it may be a little too soon to tell but I’d really like to find a different body for the Sketer. Not a huge fan of the “toy car” look. I’d like to find something a little more realish looking if there is such a word.

Kraton 4s has potential with body mount changes.

20220128_185814.jpg

20220128_185828.jpg

Hi, I tried this one here and for some reasons became a project... body is an unbreakable by probody RC and fits perfectly. Just needed to get longer body pins in the rear. What Do you think? View attachment 162View attachment 160
Love me a bug body! Nice one.

I’ve got a proline bug body that might be seeing the skeet skeeter

I’m wondering with the body mount issue folks are having, if arrma mounts will fit lol
I've kept the stock ones in the front and replaced the ones in the rear with ARRMA mounts as I needed some longer shafts for the bug body. works perfectly. and as many people are thinking either ways these days ARP from Austria is already offering flexible TPU shafts for both mounting options. They are on the way to my place arriving on Monday and I'm going to send some pictures how they work and look like.

I’m wondering with the body mount issue folks are having, if arrma mounts will fit lol
Here's my observations/some rough measurements:
OC6 SKETER

Front to back ( length to post center):
- 12 1/8" and 11 1/4"

Width F
- 2" and 3 7/16" F&R

Width R
- 2 7/8"

Mount offset F &R:
- 0 and 1/4" 0

Mounting holes on the towers for the post mounts are identical, both are 3/8" on center.
With an adapter plate you could modify the width settings in the Sketer up front to accommodate pre drilled bodies or you could cheat using the OC6 rear mounts and gain 1/2" in spacing side to side. At the rear you can also gain 1/2". The rear mounts are offset from the OC6.
As you can see the shock mounts are the defining factor the TC, especially up front. They are much close together compared to the wider chassis set up in the OC6.
OC6:
20220205_105136.jpg
20220205_105151.jpg

SKETER:

20220205_105213.jpg
20220205_105235.jpg

I've kept the stock ones in the front and replaced the ones in the rear with ARRMA mounts as I needed some longer shafts for the bug body. works perfectly. and as many people are thinking either ways these days ARP from Austria is already offering flexible TPU shafts for both mounting options. They are on the way to my place arriving on Monday and I'm going to send some pictures how they work and look like.
Hey mate, throw up a link for those ARP parts. Are you using the bug bodies I've been seeing for the Nero chassis?

I'll just throw this out there, If anyone wants to get me a skeeter I will buy some bodies....Just trying to be helpful and all :D

Here's my observations/some rough measurements:
OC6 SKETER

Front to back ( length to post center):
- 12 1/8" and 11 1/4"

Width F
- 2" and 3 7/16" F&R

Width R
- 2 7/8"

Mount offset F &R:
- 0 and 1/4" 0

Mounting holes on the towers for the post mounts are identical, both are 3/8" on center.
With an adapter plate you could modify the width settings in the Sketer up front to accommodate pre drilled bodies or you could cheat using the OC6 rear mounts and gain 1/2" in spacing side to side. At the rear you can also gain 1/2". The rear mounts are offset from the OC6.
As you can see the shock mounts are the defining factor the TC, especially up front. They are much close together compared to the wider chassis set up in the OC6.
OC6:
View attachment 480View attachment 481

SKETER:

View attachment 482View attachment 483

Hey mate, throw up a link for those ARP parts. Are you using the bug bodies I've been seeing for the Nero chassis?
Hi, here's the link to the ARP site - https://www.arpdesign.at/kategorien/corally/sketer/ ... I've received my first delivery this week incl. body mounts and front bumper 'stiffener'. Will keep you posted..

Hi, here's the link to the ARP site - https://www.arpdesign.at/kategorien/corally/sketer/ ... I've received my first delivery this week incl. body mounts and front bumper 'stiffener'. Will keep you posted..
They got some clever items there! I like the rear wheel carrier. So much easier and less time consuming using that instead of the tiny spacers which you'll probably lose eventually.

Back