Well should I get a Corally if so what model... Convince me if you dare

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you want to do with it? What kind of batteries do you want? On road or off road. Help me help you. 🙂

Well I have all the nessities battery charge etc
Haven’t even looked at there website yet lol that would help but my answer is I will drive it off-road if it’s and onroad car vis versa I’ll even make it a boat so I’ll just drive it for how I’m feeling

The Kronos XTR is the Kraton ExB contender (6s) but it was just updated this month and looks like they really did good thing. YouTube bashers haven’t got ahold of it yet to see quite how durable. The new Sketer 1/10 scale seems to be top 3 most durable trucks out there so far but hasn’t been out to long. Quite a few YouTube bashers putting it through the paces.

The Kronos XTR is the Kraton ExB contender (6s) but it was just updated this month and looks like they really did good thing. YouTube bashers haven’t got ahold of it yet to see quite how durable. The new Sketer 1/10 scale seems to be top 3 most durable trucks out there so far but hasn’t been out to long. Quite a few YouTube bashers putting it through the paces.
one problem I already own a k6s that is decked out

Google and YouTube are your friend. But i am still a learning noob in the RC world. Got myself a Sketer and i like it sofar. Mine and some others have some signal problems but working on it.

Google isn’t my friend and the reason I think so is because they’ve already banned three of my emails for violating there supposed code of conduct but where does it say I can’t make my own adblocker

Google isn’t my friend and the reason I think so is because they’ve already banned three of my emails for violating there supposed code of conduct but where does it say I can’t make my own adblocker
That's rough man. Didn't know that.

Yes you should, any model, why because it would be shiny and new....

Last edited:
As title stated I’m wonder if I should get a corraly
I am really looking into the Sketer. Less than $500 RTR, a smaller 4s rig with 6s diffs and drivetrain. That says a lot to me. That means the only time it "SHOULD" break is from user error....bad driving, or a HUGE send.

I love the power to weight of 4s rigs....but HATE that the arrma ones can break just by pulling the trigger too fast.

I am picking up the 2022 XTR
They did a really good job on the updates this time around. I’m sure it’s going to have it’s issues but you really can’t beat the price tag. A lot of rig for the buck. I plan on running a big 4s system.

Back