Kronos Varioprop!!!

Reaction score
Ok so the stock radio that came w the RC recently started beeping and I don’t know why? The car still has all the functions when I use the radio but it just beeps 3-4 times and stops. For the duration of the battery pack it continues to beep. Can anybody help me with this issue. I can’t seem to find anything about it on line. So I’m communicating to all enthusiasts to help me figure it out thanks…

Spoon

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Radix
Ok so the stock radio that came w the RC recently started beeping and I don’t know why? The car still has all the functions when I use the radio but it just beeps 3-4 times and stops. For the duration of the battery pack it continues to beep. Can anybody help me with this issue. I can’t seem to find anything about it on line. So I’m communicating to all enthusiasts to help me figure it out thanks…
Batteries of your radio? I had it one time at night, took the rechargeable batteries out and the next morning I put some new non rechargeable ones in and the beeping was gone.

Reaction score
Batteries of your radio? I had it one time at night, took the rechargeable batteries out and the next morning I put some new non rechargeable ones in and the beeping was gone.
I will try that altho I’ve had batteries in other radios longer thanks

The Stig

Reaction score
I have put Panasonic eneloop (black version) in my radio. No problems there. They are rechargeable. I like them so much, i change loads of other stuff to eneloop rechargeable ones also. The blue and the white ones.