Kronos Varioprop!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newkronosuser2709

Reaction score
Ok so the stock radio that came w the RC recently started beeping and I don’t know why? The car still has all the functions when I use the radio but it just beeps 3-4 times and stops. For the duration of the battery pack it continues to beep. Can anybody help me with this issue. I can’t seem to find anything about it on line. So I’m communicating to all enthusiasts to help me figure it out thanks…

Ok so the stock radio that came w the RC recently started beeping and I don’t know why? The car still has all the functions when I use the radio but it just beeps 3-4 times and stops. For the duration of the battery pack it continues to beep. Can anybody help me with this issue. I can’t seem to find anything about it on line. So I’m communicating to all enthusiasts to help me figure it out thanks…
Batteries of your radio? I had it one time at night, took the rechargeable batteries out and the next morning I put some new non rechargeable ones in and the beeping was gone.

Batteries of your radio? I had it one time at night, took the rechargeable batteries out and the next morning I put some new non rechargeable ones in and the beeping was gone.
I will try that altho I’ve had batteries in other radios longer thanks

I have put Panasonic eneloop (black version) in my radio. No problems there. They are rechargeable. I like them so much, i change loads of other stuff to eneloop rechargeable ones also. The blue and the white ones.

Back