Python UPS is coming...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JvG

AliExpress Diamond Member 💎
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Python
Tomorrow with the new Python 2021!
Already received the extra parts and Radix clear body from Corally Belgium HQ, 1 day delivery :love: and filled the chart again for the next parts/upgrades 😬
Any suggestions for the body colour sceme? I'm not a pro painter btw....

IMG_2883.JPG

Last edited:
AWE YEA!!!!
Looks like you will be having a ball!

As for Colors Nothing wrong with red, white and blue (Both of our countries flag colors), A little painters tape and have at it!!! if you wanted to get real fancy you can use a thin 2mm black line separating the colors to make them pop more.

AWE YEA!!!!
Looks like you will be having a ball!

As for Colors Nothing wrong with red, white and blue (Both of our countries flag colors), A little painters tape and have at it!!! if you wanted to get real fancy you can use a thin 2mm black line separating the colors to make them pop more.
Ok thanks for the tips! I was thinking about mirror chrome or a Tamiya fluorescent paint.

Last edited:
Sweet! Make sure to post some picks when it is shiny and new.

Tomorrow with the new Python 2021!
Already received the extra parts and Radix clear body from Corally Belgium HQ, 1 day delivery :love: and filled the chart again for the next parts/upgrades 😬
Any suggestions for the body colour sceme? I'm not a pro painter btw....

View attachment 609
I have to wait for DPD, today they will bring my parts. The springs you have in the box, are those heavy ones? I already swopped the stock ones for heavy springs.

I get so confused Python,Typhon, Arrma Forum, here🙃...
I actually edited a few posts already because i spelled Typhon instead of Python 🤪

I have to wait for DPD, today they will bring my parts. The springs you have in the box, are those heavy ones? I already swopped the stock ones for heavy springs.
Yes those are the heavy springs 👍
Where did you order the parts?

Nice I love getting parts in the mail and the Python?! Nice choice. Hmm body wise I did my Tekno body in Tamiya fluorescent Orange and Blue turned out pretty cool. Next I paint I want to do like an orange bottom half and white center or top on a buggy body.

Nice I love getting parts in the mail and the Python?! Nice choice. Hmm body wise I did my Tekno body in Tamiya fluorescent Orange and Blue turned out pretty cool. Next I paint I want to do like an orange bottom half and white center or top on a buggy body.
Thanks, it's a constant stream of packages over here 😗. I'm actually quite suprised if i get none during the day 🤣
Fluorescent blue and orange hmm that should work well :unsure: got a pic?

Back