Kronos XTR Tower to tower brace rotating

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngrySection8

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Asuga
  2. Jambo
  3. Kagama
  4. Kronos
  5. Kronos XTR
  6. Python
  7. Radix
Has anyone figured out a good way to keep the tower to tower brace on the xtr from rotating? It's not a huge deal, more of an annoyance than anything, I've thought about just gluing it but wasn't sure how well that would hold up

IMG_20220918_111908990.jpg

Has anyone figured out a good way to keep the tower to tower brace on the xtr from rotating? It's not a huge deal, more of an annoyance than anything, I've thought about just gluing it but wasn't sure how well that would hold up

View attachment 3042
Purely based on your picture, I think the fact that you have the cappack on top of the GPS holder means you have more forces pulling sideways when you land. I would remove the GPS holder as you're clearly not using it, and just ziptie your cappack directly to the tube, but try to get it half into the center tower bracing. Or put the cappack at the back between the two body posts.

Purely based on your picture, I think the fact that you have the cappack on top of the GPS holder means you have more forces pulling sideways when you land. I would remove the GPS holder as you're clearly not using it, and just ziptie your cappack directly to the tube, but try to get it half into the center tower bracing. Or put the cappack at the back between the two body posts.
Although I'm sure it's not helping matters it rotated prior to the cap pack being attached up there

Back