Torox 185 ESC failed in my Radix 6 😭

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crash_194

Reaction score
Getting a warranty replacement shipped out though as the car is only 5 months old, but in the interim it seemed like a valid excuse to buy a Hobbywing Max8 G2 combo with a 2250kv motor 

20221219_173731.jpg

Not really going to get chance to give it a run properly until the new year I don't think, but it does look like there is alot more adjustment in the esc and will be interesting to see how the turbo settings perform. The modulation seems awesome on the throttle, and the BEC can provide a higher voltage to my new corally servo which is good. I'm keen to see how the higher KV motor performs as well compared to the kuron.

I can't really criticise the corally electrics too heavily but the esc packing up in 5 months is disappointing.

Disappointing as it may be, having it replaced under warranty after 5 months of ownership is not something you see often in this hobby! Well done Team Corally!!! 👏🏼

Corally were very helpful, but it was all done through WheelSpin models in Cannock in the end. That place is awesome. I took the car in, the chap behind the counter did some fault finding, got on the phone to the Corally UK supplier, explained the situation and then about 10 seconds later I had a new ESC on order!

Back