The General Misinformation Thread (For Laughs not actual advice)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If in a hurry, connect your lipos directly to the mains for faster charging. Better results on countries with 220 voltage.

Don't run your servos, fans or lights through the RX, Solder them directly to the battery / ESC plug, its more efficient.

When running in a motor, place it in the bath, plug into the mains and leave it running for 24 hours. You can go ahead and have a bath during this process, in fact it's like a mini massage jacuzzi...

When hooking up a new servo it is mandatory to center it....To do so you need to put all your trim to the right and put your TC wheel to the left then put on the servo arm. On the first run make sure you turn it on and run full speed into a busy street, this shows your dominance.

To properly set your gear mesh you must squeeze the pinion and spur together so tight they don't move without power.

Post run cleaning procedures.

Fill a spray bottle with half gas/half air. Cover the entire car and let it soak in. Grab a screw and pierce your dead lipo. Grab a shovel and dispose of the debris in a trash receptacle.

Last edited:
Buy Traxxas
For the best spare parts supply in the world buy LOSI!
Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

I'd say LOSI is worse by far, at least here in "Old Europe" (D. Rumsfeld) ;)

I had to wait for a lousy axle for the suspension of my tenacity db. Finally I made one by myself out of 3,5 spring steel wire.
The notification of availability came (no kidding) 8 (in words: eight) months later…
Yes It Is GIF

Last edited:
When working on servos you must be forceful in moving them, try to get them moving in a 360 degree area.

When you start bashing, first turn on your ESC and then your transmitter.
And in the end, turn off your transmitter first and then your ESC.

When Going for distance and big air you want to load your rig with as much extra weight as possible. This makes it more dense when flying through the air and ultimately makes gravity just "Give Up", that is where the true phrase "Sending it to the moon" comes from.

When having to cut off a zip tie use the sharpest auto knife you can find instead of using nippers

Also chick dig scars
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back