Jambo Suspension arm mount cover not fitting T6 suspension arm mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdevalk

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Jambo
Hi, I’ve installed the 7075 arm mount FF but the plastic cover that’s supposed to go over it to prevent that the arm pins get out won’t fit over the 7075 T6 arm mount. Is there an other cover that i need to buy? Don’t see it on the corally site. Only the stock composite version

Greets Ronald

IMG_9402.jpeg

IMG_9403.jpeg

I had the same issue with my Radix6: I just filed down the 7075 parts to fit the covers. I'm still unhappy about how badly these fit: in fact, I decided to not use these on my Muraco.

Might be better off with the CRCU parts.. unless you plan on using the "pill" inserts of the TC upgrades for "tuning"..
https://customrcupgrades.com/product/team-corally-front-hinge-pin-holder-set/
https://customrcupgrades.com/product/team-corally-rear-hinge-pin-set-6s-rr-rf/

FWIW, I have yet to experience a failure of the stock parts on my Kronos XTR. I suspect the arms will break long before the pivot plates, the arms also wear much faster than the plates.. The TC suspension arms are okay, but clearly not the best on the market IMO.

Last edited:
Might be better off with the CRCU parts.. unless you plan on using the "pill" inserts of the TC upgrades for "tuning"..
https://customrcupgrades.com/product/team-corally-front-hinge-pin-holder-set/
https://customrcupgrades.com/product/team-corally-rear-hinge-pin-set-6s-rr-rf/

FWIW, I have yet to experience a failure of the stock parts on my Kronos XTR. I suspect the arms will break long before the pivot plates, the arms also wear much faster than the plates.. The TC suspension arms are okay, but clearly not the best on the market IMO.
Even though the chance of the CRCU hinge pin mounts wearing might be slim, I prefer to have parts where I only need to replace inserts and not the whole hinge pin mount. The Corally bushings are less than $10 for a large set, whereas the CRCU parts are $34 a pair.

Even though the chance of the CRCU hinge pin mounts wearing might be slim, I prefer to have parts where I only need to replace inserts and not the whole hinge pin mount. The Corally bushings are less than $10 for a large set, whereas the CRCU parts are $34 a pair.
Fair enough, but in a crash, you'll be more likely to damage the TC plates than CRCU.. I'll buy neither myself.. stock parts for the win here. Actually have a full spare set of the XTR plates I bought from JRC a year ago on standby. 😉🤠

Fair enough, but in a crash, you'll be more likely to damage the TC plates than CRCU.. I'll buy neither myself.. stock parts for the win here. Actually have a full spare set of the XTR plates I bought from JRC a year ago on standby. 😉🤠
I stayed stock on my Muraco. For the way I drive my RC vehicles, I don't need to upgrade the hinge pin mounts. And I have the original stock red aluminum hinge pin mounts from my Radix6 in case I need to replace the mounts on either of my two Corally vehicles.

Got an reply from corally and they advised that it will fit if you gently use a hammer and tab it in. And it did!
It's a tight fit but with an hammer I got it in :D

Got an reply from corally and they advised that it will fit if you gently use a hammer and tab it in. And it did!
It's a tight fit but with an hammer I got it in :D
If all fails....use a hammer 🤣
Nice that you got a reply and that it eventually fitts.

They do fit, it's just a very tight fit. Try to align them as best a possible and clamp them together using those pressure clamping pliers. I replaced all 4 of these on my XTR recently after having destroyed the FF stock one on a bad crash.

It might just be that the machined inserts have got very precise square corners, and this with the plastic home pin mounts having a slight distortion just causes everything to get hung up. A good interference fit is better than slop and rattle.
Glad the hammer fitting worked though!

Back