Asuga Stig's Asuga

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope the gearing inside my front or centre diff aint broken 🤞 Will look into it when i have some time.
The front wheels ballooned like crazy on 6s and it wanted to wheelie all the time. Could not go flat out. Gonna change centre diff oil to 250k i think. Front is now 10k. Should i go up with that to? To make the wheels less balloon? 20k perhaps? 🤔

if the front or center diff gears are broken, you'd probably hear a stomach-churning grinding noise. And they'd probably seize up. Tires are probably ballooning due to the center diff fluid being too thin. The thin front fluid could also be a factor in that.

I don't run 6S, but from most literature that I've come across it seems that 500k+ in the center and 2-300K in the front are widely used. Rear tends to be in the 100-200K range although I have read some setups where its 60-80K.

My Shogun lives on the track, so my diff fluids are markedly different as is my voltage. I only run 3-4S and my fluids are 20K front, 30K center and 10K rear. 😬

if the front or center diff gears are broken, you'd probably hear a stomach-churning grinding noise. And they'd probably seize up. Tires are probably ballooning due to the center diff fluid being too thin. The thin front fluid could also be a factor in that.

I don't run 6S, but from most literature that I've come across it seems that 500k+ in the center and 2-300K in the front are widely used. Rear tends to be in the 100-200K range although I have read some setups where its 60-80K.

My Shogun lives on the track, so my diff fluids are markedly different as is my voltage. I only run 3-4S and my fluids are 20K front, 30K center and 10K rear. 😬
Thanks bro. Will look into it when i have some time. Luckely i heard no gronding noise so hope the diffs are oke. But i order some gearing just to be on the safe side.

Back