Steering end points settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdevalk

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Jambo
Hello,

When looking up how to set the end point for steering I see two methods.

First one is turning on the varioprop with full brake, steering max left(right) en adjust with steering trim
But also without the Turning on with full break, steering max left(right) en adjust with the steering dual rate l/r
Can anybody tell me what is the right way to do it?

Greets Ronald

Last edited:
How to change the Travel Adjustment Settings (EPA) on your Varioprop S2R transmitter:
The EPA supports precise and individual endpoint adjustment in each direction for the steering and throttle channels.
  1. Hold the throttle trigger in the full brake position while powering on the transmitter
  2. The red LED flashes rapidly, indicating the programming mode is active.
  3. Throttle End Point adjustment: Hold the trigger in the full throttle position and increase or reduce the travel with the TH Trim button.
  4. Brake End Point adjustment: Hold the trigger in the full brake position and increase or reduce the travel with the TH Trim button.
  5. Left Steering End Point adjustment: Hold the steering wheel in the full left position and increase or reduce the travel with the ST Trim button.
  6. Right Steering End Point adjustment: Hold the steering wheel in the full right position and increase or reduce the travel with the ST Trim button.
  7. Power Off the transmitter to save the new EPA settings.
Be sure to take notice you get the LED-flashing. My first Varioprop had issues and would not go into programming mode no matter what i did. TC replaced it, and the new TX played ball.

How to change the Travel Adjustment Settings (EPA) on your Varioprop S2R transmitter:
The EPA supports precise and individual endpoint adjustment in each direction for the steering and throttle channels.
  1. Hold the throttle trigger in the full brake position while powering on the transmitter
  2. The red LED flashes rapidly, indicating the programming mode is active.
  3. Throttle End Point adjustment: Hold the trigger in the full throttle position and increase or reduce the travel with the TH Trim button.
  4. Brake End Point adjustment: Hold the trigger in the full brake position and increase or reduce the travel with the TH Trim button.
  5. Left Steering End Point adjustment: Hold the steering wheel in the full left position and increase or reduce the travel with the ST Trim button.
  6. Right Steering End Point adjustment: Hold the steering wheel in the full right position and increase or reduce the travel with the ST Trim button.
  7. Power Off the transmitter to save the new EPA settings.
Be sure to take notice you get the LED-flashing. My first Varioprop had issues and would not go into programming mode no matter what i did. TC replaced it, and the new TX played ball.
The led is flashing so it should be allright. Thank you!

I'm sorry - but I don't understand this conversation! 😝

I'm still using the Futaba 3VCS that I'm familiar with. 🤣
b_3VCS 2.4GHZ 3-Channel Tx_Rx_S.jpg

Back