Asuga Spark tire fitments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThaChester

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anybody might know if the Proline MX28's will fit the Spark? I know Proline offers the badlands buggy tire but I like a little bit bigger tire. I believe the tires will clear but am nervous about the wheels being large enough to fit over the carriers.

Thinking you'll need some extended hex adapters to fit 2.8's, the wheels will rub the suspension otherwise.
I think PL usually includes plastic adapters in zero and 1/2 offset? Don't count on the plastic adapters lasting very long though, they usually don't. I would try and find suitable aluminum hex extenders for a TC vehicle myself.
PL's aluminum adapters are highway robbery IMO. Check AliEx for some knockoffs, usually around $50 a set I think..

2.8 belted are heavy. I use the not belted ones on my Asuga and i use 15mm hex extenders. Otherwise they wont fit.
Glad to hear. I don't do belted tires due to cost, weight and stiffness..then again, I also rarely hit top speed even on stock equipment so, has alot to do with it. I'm a track guy. Which is at home, and small. 6s is overkill in most of my rc's also.

Back