Sketer with Louise Belted Maxx size wheels, did anybody try yet ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS RC

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos
did anyone thry these Maxx size wheels on their Sketer ?
i have no idea why it says 3.8, spec's are 136x70, wheel dia 83mm.

https://www.promodels.be/Car-tires/...ad-Lock-Wheels-1-2-Offset-Hex-17mm-L-T3330SB/

LouiseUphillMaxx2.jpg

The Maxx uses small diameter stub axles, so you would have to drill out the centre of the wheels, but apart from that they look perfect 👍

Not sure what all these Louise tires will fit, but with the MFT, they could come in handy for buffing the floors around the house eh? Uh, no honey, I'll do the floors for ya😎🤣

I've noticed the Louise and duratrax lineup are pretty much identical? I do run some duratrax wheels and tires but haven't been too impressed. Not saying they're bad, but not great either. Seem heavy for their size.

I've noticed the Louise and duratrax lineup are pretty much identical? I do run some duratrax wheels and tires but haven't been too impressed. Not saying they're bad, but not great either. Seem heavy for their size.
I have very good experience with Louise tires on all my rc's. The MFT series are heavier but all belted tires are.

I have very good experience with Louise tires on all my rc's. The MFT series are heavier but all belted tires are.
I can only assume you're right aboot belted tires being heavier as I have never had any. I was referring to non belted duratrax being heavy for their size.

The Maxx uses small diameter stub axles, so you would have to drill out the centre of the wheels, but apart from that they look perfect 👍
simply a stock picture, check the link, 17mm hex :)

hey boss @TpParts RcXtreme what about these ? should be perfect right, 3.6" on the inside and good aircontrol ?

https://www.kullagergrossisten.se/en/product/trx8973-dack-falg-sledgehammer-17mm-maxx-2-8-3-6-tsm

Those tires are ultra wide, almost square. Looks a bit alien when you have more tire than rc :ROFLMAO:

I prefer the ST line which are a bit more narrow

Nice ones but big, the MT Maxx ones are much smaller, 136mmx70mm

View attachment 971
Plug an Play!!!!!!!!!!

Really Nice :cool:

Last edited:
@JMS RC ... Thanks for doing that, it's good to see real sizes 👍🏼
no problem, kinda had to do it, whenever posting Louise wheels it often gets misunderstood, Louise is somewhat strange when naming their wheels, several sets named MT xxxxxxx old and new style and several sizes. btw Louise, Duratrax and Fastrax are basically the same wheels with different names, these particular ones seems only to be available from Louise as of now

Back