Kronos Sketer side guards on Kronos, not really a direct fit but done, love it 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS RC

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos
Sliding mount is in the way but i kinda figured that out before, hence the different mount on the Sketer.
Too bad the outer holes in the chassi didn't line up, lots of extra holes to drill if one wants to fit 'em.
Gonna take some modding for sure, well worth it imo.

Feb 8 2022 017_resize.JPG

Feb 8 2022 019_resize.JPG

Feb 8 2022 020_resize.JPG

Feb 8 2022 022_resize.JPG

Last edited:
Can see the benefit for sure!
Yea that battery ain't gonna fly out anywhere soon 😂 surely better protection for a bunch of stuff, another benefit imo is the narrow waist, more body options

Last edited:
Kronos with Sketer guards done
😊
Love It
🥰
waist went from 187 to 152 mm and the added protection is great. Just need some straps and extend the motor wires or maybe turn motor. Sketer guards does not seem to be any kind of upgrade or option for any other corally basher, just fits the Sketer chassi without modding. Kept my sliding mount so largest pinion with my mod is 14t with a 52t spur.

Feb 10 2022 064a_resize.JPG

Feb 10 2022 080_resize.JPG

Feb 10 2022 101_resize.JPG

Feb 10 2022 081_resize.JPG

How many extra holes did you have to drill ?? You got any pictures from the bottom underneath ??
Looks good (y)

How many extra holes did you have to drill ?? You got any pictures from the bottom underneath ??
Looks good (y)
so many i nearly lost count, 15 😂 not a single hole lines up, not sure you wanna see the underside but will post a pic later

Is this an XTR?
no just a regular old Kronos

Looks tight, and stock. Love it.
Thanks 😊

It looks good though! Btw It's not Excessive till you hit at least 25 :ROFLMAO:

Back