Kronos XTR Side guard interchangeability?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hurricane

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Radix
One on my favorite upgrades on my Arrma 6S lines is to add the higher side guards from the Notorious on the Kraton/Talion/Typhon to get more dirt protection. Drill out a hole to access the pinion grub screw without taking it off. (and more room for decals)

Is there a higher side guard option in the Team Corally line? A quick glance makes me think that the higher side guards on the Sketer might work. Does anyone have both a Sketer and a Kronos to see if they will fit?

Hurricane

One on my favorite upgrades on my Arrma 6S lines is to add the higher side guards from the Notorious on the Kraton/Talion/Typhon to get more dirt protection. Drill out a hole to access the pinion grub screw without taking it off. (and more room for decals)

Is there a higher side guard option in the Team Corally line? A quick glance makes me think that the higher side guards on the Sketer might work. Does anyone have both a Sketer and a Kronos to see if they will fit?

Hurricane
I’ll give it a check when I get home tonight… I know that the sketer chassis is much shorter.. even shorter than the python … but I will give it a whirl!

Hurricane
same here, i've fitted several Outcast guards to Kratons and Talions, usually a 5 minute job or 10 on a M2C chassis,
adding the Outcast ones to a Kronos is possible in a way but the radiobox and more are in the way,

the Sketer ones does look really nice at first glance although way different than the Outcast ones cause of the integrated trays also needs a lot of modding to fit, not really a single hole lines up in the chassi and ofc the sliding mount sticks out to far, i made a separate thread and will update as i mod along 😊

Feb 8 2022 017_resize.JPG

Thanks for the reply and some more detail. I haven't seen a Sketer in person so I was just guessing from pictures. I will watch your thread for more details on how you solve it.

Hurricane

I have them both and the Skeeter ones are pretty nice in comparison to the outcast.

Back