Kronos XTR shock shafts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobo

Reaction score
can't get any shock shafts in uk till end of october you would have thought they would be one of the main spare parts wouldn't you not paying 15 pounds from europe

can't get any shock shafts in uk till end of october you would have thought they would be one of the main spare parts wouldn't you not paying 15 pounds from europe
That stinks! Too bad you don't have a Jenny's rc UK!? I would likely just buy some Arrma shocks and call it good. I'm not very particular though.
I feel for ya man.

Well they'll be coming from EU anyway.... have you tried eurorc.com? Their shipping is very reasonable.

but min order is £135
There is no minimum order at eurorc. Shipping is a fixed rate, doesn't matter if you buy a bag of screws or a big Kronos XTR. Earlier this year it was at €4.90, but it was recently increased to €6.90, which considering everything that's going on with fuel prices and inflation it makes sense. It takes 7-8 days for stuff to arrive to Ireland so I'd imagine it'd be similar to the UK. But I'm not sure if you'd have to pay customs and stuff like that since UK is no longer in the EU. 🤷‍♂️

that's good news then, last time I tried to buy it told me to bugger off until I'd got £135 in the basket.

that's good news then, last time I tried to buy it told me to bugger off until I'd got £135 in the basket.
that's what happened to me about 2 weeks ago :(

Well they'll be coming from EU anyway.... have you tried eurorc.com? Their shipping is very reasonable.
got some old arrma shock shafts you wouldn't believe it they fit they were thinner few years ago :p

That stinks! Too bad you don't have a Jenny's rc UK!? I would likely just buy some Arrma shocks and call it good. I'm not very particular though.
I feel for ya man.
yeah like to keep to the same brand if possibly

Last edited:
that's what happened to me about 2 weeks ago :(

got some old arrma shock shafts you wouldn't believe it they fit they were thinner few years ago :p

yeah like to keep to the same brand if possibly
Glad you got it fixed up👍

There is no minimum order at eurorc. Shipping is a fixed rate, doesn't matter if you buy a bag of screws or a big Kronos XTR. Earlier this year it was at €4.90, but it was recently increased to €6.90, which considering everything that's going on with fuel prices and inflation it makes sense. It takes 7-8 days for stuff to arrive to Ireland so I'd imagine it'd be similar to the UK. But I'm not sure if you'd have to pay customs and stuff like that since UK is no longer in the EU. 🤷‍♂️
It’s a minimum of £135 still for England, I’m guessing because your still in the EU that’s why you can order lesser amounts ?

Back