Asuga Shes here , she was clean too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Reaction score
She's arrived , here she is looking lovely and new .
20230718_145657.jpg

Would be nice to see Corally have more presence, I still haven't seen any more from RCDude with his sketer which bit of a shame
Yeah, TC hasn't gained much traction (popularity)here yet.. availability is a problem to some extent. I feel like they're doing a good job of making their products better with each release though. RCDUDE hasn't been putting up much content lately, he did state he's busy with family.. most of what he's doing lately is just testing for M2C team.

Yeah, TC hasn't gained much traction (popularity)here yet.. availability is a problem to some extent. I feel like they're doing a good job of making their products better with each release though. RCDUDE hasn't been putting up much content lately, he did state he's busy with family.. most of what he's doing lately is just testing for M2C team.
Yeah I noticed him and rich haven't been posting much but I don't really keep up with them outside of there YouTube channel, They're the 2 I go too for mega bashing, and then razer, Aussie, jaytee and 3 sons (probably forgetting 1 or two) are great for "normal" use

Yeah I noticed him and rich haven't been posting much but I don't really keep up with them outside of there YouTube channel, They're the 2 I go too for mega bashing, and then razer, Aussie, jaytee and 3 sons (probably forgetting 1 or two) are great for "normal" use
Same here, they make great vids, super talented guys too. Just that I literally don't do ANY of what they do.. too costly. Razor puts up some good informative content, I like Voz at AussieRC and Jason Perrin too.

It's more likely that there is no new Arrma's for them to bash..!!
Sad but true..

Unfortunately most likely true

Should've remembered perrin since he was 1 of guys who's videos sold me on Hobao Hyper MTX
Yeah, he makes some good videos and sweet builds.

Back