Kronos XTR Servo Recommendations...

winterlong75

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
Getting things in order for a Kronos XTR as a winter project. I'm all set with a motor and esc but looking for servo recommendations. I'm not an extreme basher but do appreciate strong performance. Under $100 is ideal.

I run an EcoPower WP120T in my Sketer and have been super impressed. Strong enough for those big Kronos tires?

morrjr71

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Muraco
  2. Radix
Powerhobby 729 MBL - $95 USD, brushless, steel gears, all aluminum case, 500 oz-in of torque and .100 sec at 7.4V, and waterproof IP67. I have three or four of them in both crawlers and bashers.

winterlong75

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
Honestly the new corally upgraded servo looks great. And less than 100 bucks
Yep...I don't think of Corally servos but the specs do look good on that one. $90 & free shipping from RCHobbyExplosion at the moment. That one's going on the list of finalists. Even though it won't make it faster, stronger or more reliable, the red case does look so good! Thanks for the suggestion.

Humblebeast72

Reaction score
Getting things in order for a Kronos XTR as a winter project. I'm all set with a motor and esc but looking for servo recommendations. I'm not an extreme basher but do appreciate strong performance. Under $100 is ideal.

I run an EcoPower WP120T in my Sketer and have been super impressed. Strong enough for those big Kronos tires?
I run a AGFRC 40KG on my kronos xtr 2022 and it's a beast goes for $76.99

I run a AGFRC 40KG servo it's a beast and i had it since the 2022 xtr came out it goes for 76.99 🔥