RCP’s Corally Sketer build!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Sketer
Well, I have it all ordered up. It’s on its way!!

I’m so excited about about this car. This 4s is like a minor 6s rig. Looking forward to the build!

4CE0CFA3-D768-41E4-AD38-9E4DDA65C0A8.jpeg

This is the 4S truck I was waiting for from Arrma. This thing is built like a tank even the body posts are looking very beefy haha. I will be excited to see what you do with this truck. i hope to pick one up eventually as a ”smaller” rig to carry around with me in the summer
That is exactly what I was thinking about arrma. Almost 2 years I have been waiting on them to do something like this.

So, with the sketer having a very strange tire size… I was thinking I might order a set of Kaiju wheels.. they are slightly bigger but I think they would give the sketer a little better rotation without having to change the arms or hubs to make the thing wider. (I will eventually try that too 😂🤣)

What’s everyone think of my kaiju wheel idea? :)

670312F3-AC41-4568-B257-36F88395DD09.jpeg

This is the 4S truck I was waiting for from Arrma. This thing is built like a tank even the body posts are looking very beefy haha. I will be excited to see what you do with this truck. i hope to pick one up eventually as a ”smaller” rig to carry around with me in the summer
About those body posts... look and see. BEEF is right!

20220128_155833.jpg

20220128_155841.jpg

20220128_155851.jpg

So, with the sketer having a very strange tire size… I was thinking I might order a set of Kaiju wheels.. they are slightly bigger but I think they would give the sketer a little better rotation without having to change the arms or hubs to make the thing wider. (I will eventually try that too 😂🤣)

What’s everyone think of my kaiju wheel idea? :)

View attachment 44
The offset seems right. I was looking those over on JRC. None available at the time.

Well, I have it all ordered up. It’s on its way!!

I’m so excited about about this car. This 4s is like a minor 6s rig. Looking forward to the build!

View attachment 13
For that price I’d get one but as retired military paid in dollars it’s 550 euro which is $613. Nothing like 19% tax on everything and a weak dollar.

Back