Asuga Razor RC Asuga

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm jealous - I bought a new Asuga roller, and it has rained here in southern Maryland shortly after I installed the electronics. I was only able to get a short quick test run in my driveway before the weather turned to crap. ☹️

I'm jealous - I bought a new Asuga roller, and it has rained here in southern Maryland shortly after I installed the electronics. I was only able to get a short quick test run in my driveway before the weather turned to crap. ☹️
Snowing here in upstate NY right now.. boo.

Snowing here in upstate NY right now.. boo.
This weekend is wet & windy. 🙄 Typically, this is the weather we have to deal with on the very weekend we have the lorry hired to move all our furniture etc. 😬

No RC this week for me. We're literally like donkeys, fetching and carrying, assembling flat packs, plumbing washing machines and dishwashers. It's a neverending cycle of loading unloading.

Everything you need at any moment is somewhere else! 🤣

My office is getting moved in today and internet hooks up on Tuesday the 9th. Until then, we have no obvious control over the heating system either, which is some sort of magical Hive system - when it works.

Right - back to the grindstone!

Our current status..

20240406_095850.jpg

At least the dogs are enjoying it!!

Attachments

• 20240406_100031.jpg
    20240406_100031.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 11
Put some paddle tires on your Asuga and have fun!
Now you're talking!!😁
TBH, I was thinking of getting a few rc's out to run through the snow to clean the mud off!! 😉
See, things have been so mild this year I've already been out "mudding" since the last "wash", er, I mean snowfall..
My rigs always look so clean and fresh after snow bashing, sometimes I wish it snowed year round. In my defense, my rc's don't go in the house ever. They're always stored in a detached garage.

Back