Radix shocks interchangeable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I did a quick look at my Radix and one of my Kronos XTR's. The rears seem to be the same length. The fronts are shorter on the Radix by 12-13mm. My Radix is down for front end repairs but I could try to put on a Kronos shock tomorrow but it might not be representative because of the damage. (it was fast enough to run with the 1/5th scales but lost on incidental contact and the energy that they posses was more than the Radix could handle.)
Hurricane

So I did a quick look at my Radix and one of my Kronos XTR's. The rears seem to be the same length. The fronts are shorter on the Radix by 12-13mm. My Radix is down for front end repairs but I could try to put on a Kronos shock tomorrow but it might not be representative because of the damage. (it was fast enough to run with the 1/5th scales but lost on incidental contact and the energy that they posses was more than the Radix could handle.)
Hurricane
I hear you there..my brother has run over my Xray buggy a few times with his Xmaxx (and Sludge), thankfully they went "over" it.. I don't run the buggy against the trucks anymore.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Corally basically have 3 lengths of shocks; long (truck rears), medium (truck front/buggy rear), and short (buggy front).

Back