Radix/Python Front Upper Hinge Pin Holders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.AJ.

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Radix
I’ve been looking to upgrade the front end of my Radix to the latest spec, luckily Corally do a chart of what parts are required

They did have a basic kit on their site, but its been oos for a while….

Ive put together a list of parts, I’ve gone with the XTR Carbon steering deck

All ordered and should be with me next week some point 👍

I have broken two front gearcases. The two rear screws that go through the steering deck break the holes the screw into on the case. Do you guys think this will help? It's a weak design on the gearcase in my opinion. I already did the 7075 chassis braces.
Also, I can't find the C-00180-811 tower anywhere.

Last edited:
Corally in Europe has the C-00180-811 in stock, but the shipping is expensive. I ordered some small parts from them, and they only ship DHL to the US. The cost to ship was 21.50 Euros: with that high of a shipping cost, I normally wouldn't have ordered the parts, but Corally Europe was the only place that had them. I got them in Maryland in about five days.

in reply to Tim_H, you can drill those holes out to 20mm deep and put a longer bolt in.

I have broken two front gearcases. The two rear screws that go through the steering deck break the holes the screw into on the case. Do you guys think this will help? It's a weak design on the gearcase in my opinion. I already did the 7075 chassis braces.
I made myself a roll cage to act like a tower to tower brace. Cheaper then ordering a bunch of parts that probably won't stop the problem. I agree flaw in gear case causes problems.

I made myself a roll cage to act like a tower to tower brace. Cheaper then ordering a bunch of parts that probably won't stop the problem. I agree flaw in gear case causes problems

Back