Radix is getting some race tyres …. For grass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Reaction score
Hello everyone , let’s face it , the radix 6 ( using 4s ) in my garden is the best ever buggy I have owned , been a few over the 40 years or so , so gonna explore the world of buggy race wheels / tyres from hopefully a good brand , BUT which version for grass please ? Mini pins ? In uk also , who is the go to company . Cheers

These are what I looking at , there seems a huge range when you start looking
A2A3FC64-C956-4598-867A-1B47C7ED79ED.jpeg

I guess it depends on what the grass actually is? Thick lush would be better suited to a tire with a bit taller more aggressive tread perhaps? The way my lawn (garden) looks right now is more dirt than green grass..been a very dry summer in my region.
I'm abit skeptical about the characteristics of the AKA I beams.. super soft AND long wearing? That doesn't make sense..

I’ll admit , the grass is more like loose dirt , we haven’t seen any rain in quite a while ( rare for Norfolk uk ) so it’s grass/ loose dirt now . I wanted a tyre with more slide compared to the standard
9649EE70-2D8C-433E-BF33-06D617870256.jpeg

Those Shumacher's look pretty aggressive. For loose dirt, I would choose those over the shorter knob tires.

Back